Before I get going, I know what you are going to say: Housing bubble?? Seriously?? Now don't run away on me yet....

I will preface this in saying that I don't feel like we necessarily have a typical "bubble" where home values are going through the roof, but we definitely have a situation here. How much longer can continuous "unregulated" tract development continue in the suburbs of OKC before the market gets saturated with new homes? I was skimming through google maps the other day seeing what development is going on, and I couldn't believe the number of new neighborhoods going in...especially in the Edmond/Deer Creek area. There appears to be neighborhoods completely filled from section line to section line. There has to be thousands of houses in one neighborhood alone, and it doesn't show any signs of slowing down. It is insane how small these home lots are too! You could probably pee out your back door and hit your back fence. It's disgusting really.

I continued on to zillow to look at how many houses are for sale right now (I know it's a slow time for home sales so the numbers may be inflated), BUT there were thousands of houses for sale north of NW 150th st with new houses being added daily. How big of a problem is this? Are these developers running amok chasing profits? How much longer can we continue to develop and sprawl the suburbs before it all comes crashing down?