Widgets Magazine

Thread: Singles Nite out- This Friday

Patrick Guest

Default Singles Nite out- This Friday

The singles on this site are holding their first get-together! Angel, countrygrl, and a few others will be in attendance. They'll be meeting at Planet Bowl, its at 6601 Tinker Diagonal in Midwest City Friday night around 8:00 PM. IT should be a lot of fun for the singles on this site.

Maybe either Angel or countrygrl can give some more details on where to meet the group!

Patrick Guest

Default Re: Singles Nite out- This Friday

Let's get a good idea of whose planning on going. If you're planning on going, please reply to this thread! That will help Angel and countrygrl out!

Patrick Guest

Why don't you guys just plan on meeting at the main central desk (where you pay and they give out the shoes) at 8:00 PM! That would probably be the best place.

Hope you guys do this again in the future because I can't make this one but would like to meet some people to go places with so I can start getting out and about. My brother says I stay home WAY too much since "the big D" and need to start getting out and meeting people and have a social life again.

5. Default Re: Singles Nite out- This Friday

Finances are low for me. So, I also will have to pass on this one.

The future will probably hold an event or two however. Have fun.

6. Default Re: Singles Nite out- This Friday

If I was Single (or does have to be just singles?) and In the City, I'd go, but...sounds like fun, you guys and gals ought to do it!
    Continue the Renaissance

7. Default Re: Singles Nite out- This Friday

If it was up to me, everyone would be invited. I will ask clippedwing angel what she thinks.

Hey, singles can have married friends also, can't they? I agree, everyone should be invited

Patrick Guest

Let's open it up to anyone since this site is still growing. I still can't go as I have previous commitments, but if anyone else wants to meet there that would be cool. I'm guessing Angel and contrygrl will be there for sure, right??

Thread Information