Widgets Magazine

Thread: $55 Short BUT.....

Patrick Guest

Default $55 Short BUT.....

I'm sure Todd will be making an announcement later, but I want to thank everyone for participating in the July Fundraiser. Because of your generosity, we're pretty much covered for the next 6 months. Two members gave $99 to the wish list fund, so when you add that into the total amount for the drive ($891), we ended up with $990, as the extra amount will be added to the general fund since we didn't meet the goal. We're still short $55......if you didn't make a donation and want to, we could make that deficit up real quick. In the meantime, Todd, Keith, DarlingDiva, and myself will be discussing the future of OKCTalk over the next few weeks, as it relates to financing, what we offer, etc. Todd should have more to say about this soon. Thanks for helping keep OKCTalk running for the next 6 months.

Todd Guest

Default Re: $55 Short BUT.....

Hello Everyone,

We had a great show of support for our first fundraising drive. I am humbled by the many generous people and out pouring of support for OKCTalk. I may tinker with the nuts and bolts to make the thing run. But it's the members that actually fill the pages that make OKCTalk such an interesting place to be. I will not soon forget that!

Because of your generosity I have begun the formal process of making OKCTalk a self sufficient entity of its own. It's time I separate my water bill from OKCTalk bills...LOL. The mundane tasks of opening checking accounts, formalizing ownership etc. has begun. Instead of donations I've had two or three people inquire about investing in OKCTalk. I have not had time to investigate this possibility any further but if you want to be added to the update list drop me an email or PM. I will be seeking some guidance in this area so if you or someone you know has expertise in this field please let me know.

Once again thank you for your generous support of OKCTalk!

Thread Information