Widgets Magazine

Thread: My New Movies

1. Default My New Movies

Looking forward to seeing 4 new movies. We see Skyfall Wednesday, Lincoln Thursday, and then next week we see Silver Linings Playbook and The Sessions. I love my free movies.

Default Re: My New Movies

Sounds like a fun rewards or promo program you've latched onto. Enjoy!

3. Default Re: My New Movies

Quote Originally Posted by kevinpate View Post
    Sounds like a fun rewards or promo program you've latched onto. Enjoy!

We saw the new Bond movie Skyfall tonight. It might just be the best Bond movie yet. I hope you all go see it.

4. Default Re: My New Movies

I am taking the crew to the Warren to see Skyfall on Friday. Already have my balcony seats reserved. Bring on the 30oz beers!

5. Default Re: My New Movies

The Bond movie was fantastic, You will love it. We went to see Lincoln tonight. You have to go see it. The acting was amazing.

6. Default Re: My New Movies

We haven't been to the movies in a few weeks. I have some good movies though for the next couple of weeks. We are going to see the new Tom Cruise movie Jack Reacher Thursday night. Monday night is The Guilt Trip with Barbra Streisand and Seth Rogen. On the 19th I am lucky to get to see Les Miserables.Really looking forward to that one.

Quote Originally Posted by SoonerQueen View Post
    The Bond movie was fantastic, You will love it. We went to see Lincoln tonight. You have to go see it. The acting was amazing.

Agree completely. My son and I went to see it and thought it was one of the best Bond movies ever. Totally different "spin" on Bond, but still Bond.

I recently went and saw "Flight" with Denzel Washington. It has been out about 3-4 weeks now. Great movie!

I haven't been to the movies in ages. I usually wait till their out on Blu Ray

10. Default Re: My New Movies

Quote Originally Posted by kelroy55 View Post
    I haven't been to the movies in ages. I usually wait till their out on Blu Ray
    I'm a member of a movie group and the movies we see are free.I also get invites from studios to screenings and they are free too. Can't beat it and it's fun to see the movies before they are released.

Quote Originally Posted by SoonerQueen View Post
    I'm a member of a movie group and the movies we see are free.I also get invites from studios to screenings and they are free too. Can't beat it and it's fun to see the movies before they are released.
    You're lucky.

Thread Information