Widgets Magazine
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Burlesque and Variety show!

1. Default Burlesque and Variety show!

There's a new show in town! June 2nd tickets are on sale now, with June 15th to follow this week! Strip tease burlesque, vocalists, belly dancers, and more!

http://www.facebook.com/events/131149040343379/

2. Default Re: Burlesque and Variety show!

Tickets now available for the June 15th show at: http://adelewolfjune15.eventbrite.com/

RSVP: http://www.facebook.com/events/291404127610450/

We're bringing the best of Dallas to OKC! Along with a cast of local performers we will have the producers of the Dallas Burlesque Festival: Ginger Valentine, Black Mariah, and Missy Lisa. These ladies from the Ruby Revue are absolutely smokin' and you don't want to miss this show! Come see why Ginger Valentine is the reigning New Orleans Queen of Burlesque and witness the performance that won Black Mariah the BIGGEST TEASE award at this year's Texas Burlesque Festival!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	burlesqueflyerRUBY72dpi-1.jpg 
Views:	989 
Size:	672.2 KB 
ID:	1264

3. Default Re: Burlesque and Variety show!

You can get a discount on the Ruby Revue show until 5pm this Saturday! Use the code "CINCO10" at checkout to get 10% off! There are only a few tickets left at this price! I'd post a video link of all the hotness that will be on our stage...but it's not allowed on this forum.

Default Re: Burlesque and Variety show!

Sounds interesting....Just to clarify, the 1st facebook link indicates it s a gay drag/female impersonators show ("boylesque")???

5. Default Re: Burlesque and Variety show!

Quote Originally Posted by Larry OKC View Post
    Sounds interesting....Just to clarify, the 1st facebook link indicates it s a gay drag/female impersonators show ("boylesque")???
    There is no female impersonation in either show. The first show has two boylesque performers, which is essentially burlesque with male performers. They are not dressed like women. Lol. I will be performing burlesque, there will be the two boylesque performers, a singer, and a belly dancer. It's a smaller show that will last about an hour and a half.

The second show is an all female cast, with 5 burlesque performers, a belly dancer, and a singer. The show will be about two hours.

I will be at Live on the Plaza tonight selling tickets! If you have anymore questions about the shows, feel free to ask.

6. Default Re: Burlesque and Variety show!

Well the second show will be an all female cast other than our host, COUNT GREGORE!

7. Default Re: Burlesque and Variety show!

Tickets for both shows are now available at Dig It in the Plaza District! The address is 1739 NW 16th Street! There will be discounts offered for the purchase of 2 or more tickets. OR you can buy them online! You save money by purchasing tickets in advance! The price is slightly higher if you purchase at the door the day of the event. These shows are big productions and are going to be unlike anything seen in Oklahoma!

June 2nd Texas Boylesque Show Tickets: www.adelewolf.com/tickets.html

June 15th Ruby Revue Show Tickets: http://adelewolfjune15.eventbrite.com/

Thanks for the clarification!

9. Default Re: Burlesque and Variety show!

This week ONLY, tickets for the June 2nd show are 20% off! They will go back to normal pricing Friday night if there are any left! Get them now for only $12!

www.adelewolf.com/tickets.html

Looks interesting. I may have to check your show out.

Just bought a VIP ticket...

Quote Originally Posted by Larry OKC View Post
    Just bought a VIP ticket...
    I'm going to be out of town on the 2nd but I'm seriously thinking about getting one for the 15th show.

13. Default Re: Burlesque and Variety show!

Can't wait to see you there Larry! And Roadhawg, you really should! It's rare that we get to see performers like the amazing women of Ruby Revue in Oklahoma!

Check out Adéle Wolf's Burlesque and Variety Show on Oklahoma Live!

http://www.ksbitv.com/oklahoma-live/events/Burlesque--Variety-Show-152653965.html

Also, I made the cover of the Look at OKC Swimsuit edition today! Bring a copy to one of the shows if you want me to sign it afterwards for you!
    Attachment 1716

attachment is "invalid", may need to contact Pete for more info...

15. Default Re: Burlesque and Variety show!

how sad well I made it my avatar.

Do you need a comedian to front the show?

17. Default Re: Burlesque and Variety show!

Quote Originally Posted by Stan Silliman View Post
    Do you need a comedian to front the show?
    Both shows are already completely booked and have hosts, but you should come check out the shows to see what I'm looking for and be considered for the July show!

18. Default Re: Burlesque and Variety show!

I was feeling generous and decided to continue the 20% on the June 2nd show until tonight! Then tickets go back to regular prices. They are $3 extra at the door and there's a good chance we'll sell out before the show opens so get them asap!

www.adelewolf.com/tickets.html

Congrats on being the covergirl, picked up a copy yesterday...now if i can just remember to get it to the show with me...

20. Default Re: Burlesque and Variety show!

thank you! TWO DAYS until showtime! Jasper and Stephan will be arriving tomorrow to prepare for the show!

'Nuff said . . . ?
    (you ain't seen no burlesque 'til ya been t' Sid King's down on Colfax Ave in Denver . . .
    but that would require a time machine . . . =)

22. Default Re: Burlesque and Variety show!

Lol I've seen 3 Miss Exotic World winners perform as well as the legendary Shannon Doah...so I beg to differ. Haha. I've been lucky enough to perform in festivals headlined by some of the best in the business and those are the kind of performers I'll be bringing to OKC!

Adel,

Sorry I didn't post this earlier, but I went to the show Saturday and throughly enjoyed it...was my first attendance to a "live" burlesque show. Look forward to bigger venues (hopefully you won't always have the Thunder as competition)!

It was nice meeting you, and thank you for signing my OKCLook. Will be looking for updates as to how to purchase a DVD.

24. Default Re: Burlesque and Variety show!

I'm glad you had a good time! I thought the turnout considering the playoffs and it being the first show was great! The June 15th is at Carpenter Square Theatre, which is MUCH larger. It seats 137! I really hope to see you at that show as well, don't forget you get a 10% discount for being a patron! If you forgot the code, just PM me. A DVD should be available by the end of the month!

25. Default Re: Burlesque and Variety show!

just posted new group rate tickets! Buy 4 or more tickets and get them for 15% off! That's $17 each!

http://adelewolfjune15.eventbrite.com/

Thread Information