Widgets Magazine

Thread: Greenhorn (closed)

Midtown Greenhorn (closed)

There is a new Gourmet Coffee and Organic, Local, Healthy cafe near Downtown/Midtown. It is a Drive Thru location at 1040 NW 4th Street. SE Corner of 4th and Western. Hours are 6:30am-2:00pm. Has anyone been? Tell me what you think..
    Last edited by Pete; 11-03-2011 at 10:46 AM.

Default Re: New Coffee and Organic, Local, Healthy food cafe near Downtown/Midtown OKC

Default Greenhorn?

Does anyone know about Greenhorn at the corner of NW 4th and Western? It is in an old gas station about the size of a postage stamp. The sign out front say local, organic food and coffee.

Default Re: Greenhorn: New Coffee and Organic, Local, Healthy food cafe near Downtown/Midtown

I saw it. Odd location being west of Classen, does anyone think it will last long term?

Default Re: Greenhorn: New Coffee and Organic, Local, Healthy food cafe near Downtown/Midtown

What is on the menu?

I visited the Facebook page. Vague.

Been there a couple times. Great coffee and food that is actually house made as opposed to a frozen box from a food supplier. Breakfast Quiche and Fritatta are both great. I would worry less about what they have on the facebook page and go try them out. I know they have hummus and other things as well that I have not tried yet but I will definitely be going back.

Do they serve lunch? Why is this such a state secret?

Thread Information