Widgets Magazine
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cheesiest Movies of All Time(clips, trailers, and names of movies)

Default Cheesiest Movies of All Time(clips, trailers, and names of movies)

JTF's post about that Stephen Kind movie inspired this. I'll post a few.

Default Re: Cheesiest Movies of All Time(clips, trailers, and names of movies)

Ghost Rider has to be the absolute worst movie of all time. Bug is also so bad it's actually good.

5. Default Re: Cheesiest Movies of All Time(clips, trailers, and names of movies)

I watched a movie called American Job on IFC one day. I kept waiting for it to go somewhere but it never did.

Behold!!!

Quote Originally Posted by bchris02 View Post
    Ghost Rider has to be the absolute worst movie of all time. Bug is also so bad it's actually good.
    I liked the first one. The second one, sucked.

Here is the full movie of the Langoliers

Sharknado - so bad it was good. However, it might be disqualified from consideration since there is the potential that it was made this bad on purpose.

Jaws III might be the worst movie ever made that was a serious attempt at trying to be good.

Rubber is also up there.

"Rad" starring Bart Conner

Scene from ARMY OF DARKNESS

Hold on - Army of Darkness gets disqualified for the same reason Sharknado is out. It was made bad on purpose.

Quote Originally Posted by romulack
    Scene from ARMY OF DARKNESS
    uhh.... i think you meant to post this in the best movies of all time thread. -M

17. Default Re: Cheesiest Movies of All Time(clips, trailers, and names of movies)

The Stupids

18. Default Re: Cheesiest Movies of All Time(clips, trailers, and names of movies)

Birdemic

Quote Originally Posted by Just the facts View Post
    Jaws III might be the worst movie ever made that was a serious attempt at trying to be good.

Anyone who thinks Jaws 3 is the worst movie clearly hasn't seen Jaws 4.

I didn't even know there was a Jaws 4.

Quote Originally Posted by Just the facts View Post
    I didn't even know there was a Jaws 4.
    I envy you.

Jaws 4? I think that's a clip for Gymkata...which is also awesomely bad.

Quote Originally Posted by trousers View Post
    Jaws 4? I think that's a clip for Gymkata...which is also awesomely bad.
    Yeah I switched topics.

25. Default Re: Cheesiest Movies of All Time(clips, trailers, and names of movies)

Let me add Black Dynamite. It was so cheesy you could actually see the boom mikes from time to time.

Thread Information