Widgets Magazine
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678

Thread: Mark Shannon wants to pistol whip the Mayor

Default Re: Mark Shannon wants to pistol whip the Mayor

But you can fix ignorance. Next time you want to bring up the Constitution, please read it first.

Uncle Slayton Guest

Quote Originally Posted by OkcMetal View Post
    But you can fix ignorance. Next time you want to bring up the Constitution, please read it first.
    I didn't bring it up, Skippy. I compared you to the timid, fearful muskrat, Chuchundra, in Rikki-Tikki-Tavi, who is scared to go into the center of the room and creeps around the walls instead.

That is your problem. You think people are scared of you because you scream and yell the loudest. I educates myself before flapping my gums. You grab your guns, as educated people grab our education. I will met you in the center of the room anytime..Skippy??

Uncle Slayton Guest

That is your problem. You think people are scared of you because you scream and yell the loudest. I educates myself before flapping my gums. You grab your guns, as educated people grab our education. I will met you in the center of the room anytime..Skippy??
    Be careful, I might use harsh words and scare you away. Hate speech hurts, after all. I might even taunt you a second time-uh.

"You educates yourself", eh? You get a "D" for general comprehension and an F for being articulate enough to effectively make a point.

Your founding fathers DID NOT COME FROM EVERY WALK OF LIFE. They were ALL rich White land owners. Who am I to say what they wanted?? An American Citizen, thats who. They wrote a little thing called the constitution to follow until our lifestyles made it necessary to amend. In the constitution it still does not give the right to assassinate political figures. Its funny you try to attack me by referring that I do not believe in the constituion, but than state that the founders were irrelevant?? Not a good argument. Matt I agree with you. The Nipple IS more powerful, than the gun. FLASH EM" SARA!! You'll get my vote then, You Betcha!!!
    No response needed.

Just like a child Midtowner must have the last word...even if it is to say "No Response". lol... The thing with your hate speech is at some point you WILL have to back it up. Or is it just "talk"? You have no backbone to actually do anything. Just as Markkk Shannon spews his hate and bile to work you mouthbreathers into a frenzy, You think maybe SomeOne will be man enough to do the dirty work for you. And you will sit back and tell the media, "Its just one lone crazy who did it." Well, that one crazy, is you and your hate speech come to life.

Uncle Slayton Guest

Just like a child Midtowner must have the last word...even if it is to say "No Response". lol... The thing with your hate speech is at some point you WILL have to back it up. Or is it just "talk"? You have no backbone to actually do anything. Just as Markkk Shannon spews his hate and bile to work you mouthbreathers into a frenzy, You think maybe SomeOne will be man enough to do the dirty work for you. And you will sit back and tell the media, "Its just one lone crazy who did it." Well, that one crazy, is you and your hate speech come to life.

You are literally almost too stupid to respire.

Man this is a love feast isnt it, anyone up for kumby-ya

Thread Information