Widgets Magazine
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Cheesiest Movies of All Time(clips, trailers, and names of movies)

Default Re: Cheesiest Movies of All Time(clips, trailers, and names of movies)

What? Not one mention for Plan 9 From Outer Space? Ed Wood's masterpiece? I am shocked -- shocked! I say.

Quote Originally Posted by Plutonic Panda View Post

This movie was a ripoff and I want my money back. Don't watch it or you'll be sorry becausee IT SUCKS

I believe this is a take off of Patton Oswalt's standup when he talks about the worst movie he has ever seen called "Death Bed: The bed that eats people". The plot of the story is there is a bed, it's evil and it eats people...

6. Default Re: Cheesiest Movies of All Time(clips, trailers, and names of movies)

Over The Top

"Rape Stove" is, like, the rancid Limburger of cheesy movies.
    (couldn't they have used fishing line instead of a friggin' rope? cheese louise . . .)

Somebody needs to scour the archives of the Weekly World News and slap together a movie based on their amazing news coverage . . . "Batboy Meets the Haunted Toilet" . . . etc. ad infinitum.

Quote Originally Posted by eatokc.com View Post
    Over The Top
    Oh OTT. My brother and I used to watch that movie all the time. It even got to the point that we would arm wrestle and one of us would have to wear a hat and turn it around when we got ready.

ladies and gentlemen, i present for your consideration a clip from the 1986 bmx movie, "rad." flush please. -M

I hear the "novel" was life-changing for a vast multitude of people . . .

Quote Originally Posted by Martin View Post
    ladies and gentlemen, i present for your consideration a clip from the 1986 bmx movie, "rad." flush please. -M

To this day I cannot hear Send me an angel and not think of this movie.

Quote Originally Posted by hoyasooner View Post
    The end of that might just have my nomination for the laziest attempt of sounding dramatic.

I just attempted to watch an older sci-fi film called "The Core." It was so bad and the science was so wrong I wasn't able to finish it.

Nothing I hate worse than a cheesy movie with bad science. =)
    (Unless it's a cheesy movie with a bad musical soundtrack.)

btw: The Core was made in 2003.
    This fact causes at least one linguistic scientist to wonder about the use of the term "older" in regard to sci-fi flicks. =)

The only sci-fi movie I've seen worse than "The Core" was "2012".

Quote Originally Posted by bchris02 View Post
    The only sci-fi movie I've seen worse than "The Core" was "2012".
    eh, I didn't mind 2012 because it entertaining to watch the limo and plane scene and all those close calls. At that point, it seems the movie is a joke, a big expensive joke that these guys pull of because they can. At the end of the day, they say "ha" and they go to bed.

eh, I didn't mind 2012 because it entertaining to watch the limo and plane scene and all those close calls. At that point, it seems the movie is a joke, a big expensive joke that these guys pull of because they can. At the end of the day, they say "ha" and they go to bed.
    Well, to be fair I actually finished 2012, but it was so bad it was actually funny.

Quote Originally Posted by bchris02 View Post
    Well, to be fair I actually finished 2012, but it was so bad it was actually funny.
    agreed.

20. Default Re: Cheesiest Movies of All Time(clips, trailers, and names of movies)

Sharknado?

At least the science in Sharknado was accurate.

Ricky-Oh, the Story of Ricky

I was just reading an ad in The Gazette that made me think of The Cheesiest Movie (not yet) Ever Made:
    "MacArthur Park".

Based on the song by Jimmy Webb. Starring William Shatner, Riki Oh and a Gigantic Cake--with Mac Arthur Park scrawled on the side, in icing--melting in the Global Warming caused rain.

I remember a drive in movie called "Faster *****, Kill!" or something like
    that. I remember the movie because I didn't have a date. Muy cursi! Tres
    fromage!

***** = another name for kitty.
    I'm happy to see a profanity filter on OKC Talk. Hopefully it won't be circumvented.

Quote Originally Posted by RadicalModerate View Post
    I was just reading an ad in The Gazette that made me think of The Cheesiest
    Movie (not yet) Ever Made:
    "MacArthur Park".

Based on the song by Jimmy Webb. Starring William Shatner, Riki Oh and a
    Gigantic Cake--with Mac Arthur Park scrawled on the side, in icing--melting in
    the Global Warming caused rain.
    Thankfully they'll never have that recipe and we'll all be safe.

Who was the singer with the heavy vibrato and high voice who sung it? That's
    the version I'm most familiar with. I know it's not Richard Harris. Not sure if it's
    Jimmy Webb.

Thread Information