Widgets Magazine

Thread: Crimes of the Odd Variety in OKC

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Re: Crimes of the Odd Variety in OKC

My lovely tells me mayo would be nourishing to the hair. Considering I won't let that mess anywhere near my belly, I doubt my hair will ever know either.

I think the perp would be exactly the right candidate for the first experimental space flight to Mars . . . yet one has to be old enough to remember Sputnik and The First Space Test Monkey to put the suggestion into perspective . . . There is no "racism" involved in that observation/suggestion. I remember Alan Shepard and actually met Scott Carpenter when they were encapsulated and shot into space. Actually after that.

this isn't in OKC, but is odd, in the sense that odds of this happening are slim. It certainly didn't happen to me which sucks. this kid is one luck sob

Two teachers accused of having a threesome with a student | KFOR.com

Quote Originally Posted by Plutonic Panda View Post
    this isn't in OKC, but is odd, in the sense that odds of this happening are slim. It certainly didn't happen to me which sucks. this kid is one luck sob

Two teachers accused of having a threesome with a student | KFOR.com
    EDIT: I completely forgot I posted this and didn't even look to see who posted it, just responded. I caught the posters name right as I replied and found out, it was indeed me, who posted this particular post and as such, there is no reason for me to reply to myself as I already knew what it was that I knew, and that is the fact I wish this happened to me in school. I know that, and I know it even more now.

Original reply: I wish that would've happened to me in high-school. **no longer valid**

Quote Originally Posted by Plutonic Panda View Post
    EDIT: I completely forgot I posted this and didn't even look to see who posted it, just responded. I caught the posters name right as I replied and found out, it was indeed me, who posted this particular post and as such, there is no reason for me to reply to myself as I already knew what it was that I knew, and that is the fact I wish this happened to me in school. I know that, and I know it even more now.

Original reply: I wish that would've happened to me in high-school. **no longer valid**
    Nice backstroke.

Thread Information