Widgets Magazine

Thread: The Presley (formerly Lincoln Plaza)

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Re: Lincoln Plaza

It looks like Lincoln Plaza/261 LLC bought the curved building on 8/12/2011 and Lincoln Plaza Office Building LLC bought the other office building to the north of this on 6/30/2006.

Quote Originally Posted by warreng88 View Post
    It looks like Lincoln Plaza/261 LLC bought the curved building on 8/12/2011 and Lincoln Plaza Office Building LLC bought the other office building to the north of this on 6/30/2006.
    Right, but the building under construction and the curved structure with the pool are both owned by Gardner Tanenbaum, so I'm not sure of what their plans are for the curved structure.

Quote Originally Posted by Pete View Post
    Right, but the building under construction and the curved structure with the pool are both owned by Gardner Tanenbaum, so I'm not sure of what their plans are for the curved structure.
    They would make cool apartments, already have a pool location and room for green space. The lincoln has done pretty well, not sure why this whole development didn't end up being housing.

HangryHippo Guest

Quote Originally Posted by PhiAlpha View Post
    They would make cool apartments, already have a pool location and room for green space. The lincoln has done pretty well, not sure why this whole development didn't end up being housing.
    I agree. Seems like having the Health Dept in there is going to really limit what can be done with the rest of the space.

Quote Originally Posted by PhiAlpha View Post
    I would guess because they would rather build out and lease to one entity for a lot of money rather than hundreds of individuals for several hunder dollars a month. I know that is what I would prefer.

Thread Information