Widgets Magazine
Page 56 of 56 FirstFirst ... 6515253545556
Results 1,376 to 1,395 of 1395

Thread: Chisholm Creek

Default Re: Chisholm Creek

Quote Originally Posted by mgharfeh View Post
    my OCD hoping they put something up on the empty signs to the sides
    what signs ?? are you talking about the second floor patio shade pull downs??

the white rectangles that used to have that bandees pig on it. would look cool if they did their little moose logo on them

Quote Originally Posted by BoulderSooner View Post
    what signs ?? are you talking about the second floor patio shade pull downs??
    They are talking about the two white rectangular signs on the south and west sides of the building. One used to be the 'Take Out' sign. This is before they opened so they may already put something else up.

there’s also one empty one on the second floor that used to have a thrive insurance logo. like i said it’s just my OCD but also would expect one of the highest rent locations in the city to be a little more detail oriented..

i get that twenty pho hour is a cool name and open till 2am on weekends. but how can you not be open 24 hours with that name???

Quote Originally Posted by jn1780 View Post
    They are talking about the two white rectangular signs on the south and west sides of the building. One used to be the 'Take Out' sign. This is before they opened so they may already put something else up.
    i see now thank you

Quote Originally Posted by jedicurt View Post
    i get that twenty pho hour is a cool name and open till 2am on weekends. but how can you not be open 24 hours with that name???
    I guess that's the aspirational goal.

Quote Originally Posted by jedicurt View Post
    I saw the name and assumed it was a 24/7 pho joint.

https://www.dallasnews.com/arts-ente...d-fw-theaters/

Guess Alamo may not happen here. I know it was rumored at one point.

Quote Originally Posted by bison34 View Post
    https://www.dallasnews.com/arts-ente...d-fw-theaters/

Guess Alamo may not happen here. I know it was rumored at one point.
    That's just one franchisee, but yeah Alamo doesn't seem like it will happen.

This is the first time in recent history that there’s no projects for this development in the pipeline… at least publicly. Pete, anything else coming soon?

Quote Originally Posted by jn1780 View Post
    That's just one franchisee, but yeah Alamo doesn't seem like it will happen.
    I don’t think okc was a top priority for Alamo. I doubt that it happens at this point. They still do pretty well with the more en vogue markets. Flux is a cool place. Their beers aren’t great and the drink options are limited. But honestly I’m biased because I’ve had one of alamos Guinness milkshakes. Those are hard to top. The second one tastes as good as the first and the third is even better.

Alamo at Chisholm has been dead since the pandemic.

The only other project I'm aware of is a hotel but don't know why it's taking so long to announce.

All the DFW Alamo Drafthouses just closed—even though some of the buildings are relatively new—so I doubt they're opening any new theaters any time soon, if ever.

Quote Originally Posted by dankrutka View Post
    All the DFW Alamo Drafthouses just closed—even though some of the buildings are relatively new—so I doubt they're opening any new theaters any time soon, if ever.
    Its a franchisee that went bankrupt (this time) and closed all of their franchised locations. Alamo Drafthouse proper has indicated they hope to get back in that market soon and still have expansion plans.

(but like Pete said, they ain't expanding here)

i heard just a tiny 20 room hotel? surely that’s not true..

Quote Originally Posted by Ginkasa View Post
    Its a franchisee that went bankrupt (this time) and closed all of their franchised locations. Alamo Drafthouse proper has indicated they hope to get back in that market soon and still have expansion plans.

(but like Pete said, they ain't expanding here)
    Sony acquires the Alamo Drafthouse chain of 35 locations. Most likely they will reopen the DFW locations! A huge, viable market.

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/mo...as-1235920928/

Quote Originally Posted by progressiveboy View Post
    Sony acquires the Alamo Drafthouse chain of 35 locations. Most likely they will reopen the DFW locations! A huge, viable market.

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/mo...as-1235920928/
    You running for Dallas mayor?

theres a new construction container on the hotel site with the VINCIT logo on it…?

The only permit I've seen is for a minor kitchen remodel for Ramsay's Kitchen -- VINCIT built out that restaurant.

Thread Information