Widgets Magazine

Thread: Any new recs in Edmond

1. Edmond Any new recs in Edmond

Anybody have any good, recent experiences to share at a new or fairly new Edmond restaurant? Just looking for some fresh restaurant-going inspiration.

2. Default Re: Any new recs in Edmond

Quote Originally Posted by Celebrator View Post
    Anybody have any good, recent experiences to share at a new or fairly new Edmond restaurant? Just looking for some fresh restaurant-going inspiration.
    Neighborhood Provisions at Rose Creek was pretty great. It is newish and it seems some do not know it is open to the public. Farmers Grain has been my favorite in Edmond for the last year. It is also kind of newish. The little Italian spot at the Railyard is great it is called Vignola's Italian Kitchen.

Default Re: Any new recs in Edmond

The Lookout at Kickingbird Golf Course. It's an offshoot of The Mule. Pretty good menu and drinks and a great view from one of the highest points in Edmond. Also check into Meji Ramen at the always doomed spot that held Kamp's Cafe, Wicked Hangry Burgers and Yo! Pablo Tacos. 10 bucks for a large bowl of ramen, a side of fried rice and 2 chicken wings. It's never busy and I fear it won't last.

Default Re: Any new recs in Edmond

Quote Originally Posted by OkieBerto View Post
    Neighborhood Provisions at Rose Creek was pretty great. It is newish and it seems some do not know it is open to the public. Farmers Grain has been my favorite in Edmond for the last year. It is also kind of newish. The little Italian spot at the Railyard is great it is called Vignola's Italian Kitchen.
    neighborhood provision is open to the public and is very good ... (although it is not in Edmond ..2 1/2 miles away)

5. Default Re: Any new recs in Edmond

Quote Originally Posted by BoulderSooner View Post
    neighborhood provision is open to the public and is very good ... (although it is not in Edmond ..2 1/2 miles away)
    I figured they would be open to venturing slightly outside of the Edmond border. For me it was a long way to drive, but I was happy to experience it.

Thread Information