Widgets Magazine

Thread: OKC's own Darci Lynne won Americas Got Talent!

Default OKC's own Darci Lynne won Americas Got Talent!

Congrats!

Blog Entries

Default Re: OKC's own Darci Lynne won Americas Got Talent!

Congratulations to Darci Lynne Farmer from the OKC metro area (Edmond) who displayed true talent, imagination & class. Oklahoma is proud!

I normally don't watch AGT or really any even slightly similar shows, but I must say that Darci Lynne had me pulling hard for her from the first time I saw her, and even voting for her as many ways as I could last night. That young lady is a rare and gifted talent, and so darn witty too. Congrats to her. You go, Okie Girl!!!

Pretty exciting to see the entre process. This is one of my daughters good friends, and to see how much it meant to all of them, the school, and her class was pretty crazy throughout. I did however find it interesting that at the beginning of the show, they somewhat painted a picture of her being somewhat shy. Obviously part of the act, because Darcy is someone who pretty much dominates a room and is immediately the center of attention anywhere she goes, (<--- in a positive way) and is always THE lead role in any play or musical. Either way, her winning is no fluke, as she is an uber talented performer, and can definitely obtain whatever success she so chooses.

5. Default Re: OKC's own Darci Lynne won Americas Got Talent!

How cool! Congrats to her!

Quote Originally Posted by Filthy View Post
    Pretty exciting to see the entre process. This is one of my daughters good friends, and to see how much it meant to all of them, the school, and her class was pretty crazy throughout. I did however find it interesting that at the beginning of the show, they somewhat painted a picture of her being somewhat shy. Obviously part of the act, because Darcy is someone who pretty much dominates a room and is immediately the center of attention anywhere she goes, (<--- in a positive way) and is always THE lead role in any play or musical. Either way, her winning is no fluke, as she is an uber talented performer, and can definitely obtain whatever success she so chooses.
    Yeah, she doesn't really seem shy at all. Unless she was before she got into ventriloquism.

Thread Information