Widgets Magazine

Thread: Milano's changed ownership??

Default Milano's changed ownership??

I recently ate there and the credit card receipt now shows "Pizza Land". Hopefully their food remains as good as it has always been.

Default Re: Milano's changed ownership??

They are now Papa Dinos. They have a very popular location down by the capitol.

Trust me...one would hope the food is better than it has been.

Lord Helmet Guest

I always liked Milanos...I'll have to check it out again now that there are new owners.

My friend worked there for a long time. When it changed ownership it also changed managment, and the he was a D-bag, so he quit. He's now working at Cheezy's which is 10x better than little Cesar's and cheaper.

Quote Originally Posted by Blumpkins View Post
    My friend worked there for a long time. When it changed ownership it also changed managment, and the he was a D-bag, so he quit. He's now working at Cheezy's which is 10x better than little Cesar's and cheaper.
    Where is Cheezy's located?

7. Default Re: Milano's changed ownership??

Cheezys is located next to the jimmy johns in the shopping center across from freddys frozen custard on 2nd street east of bryant

Damn.. Milano's/Three Tribes was one of my favorite things in Edmond. Couldn't beat their "Milano" pizza.

Too bad.

when papa dino's in edmond opened, they didn't have their new sign up atop lit up. it didn't look like they were open. the other location by the capitol is blowin it out pretty good. but the edmond location is not promoting themselves at all.

I've already had some bad experiences there. This was right after the original owners sold to the new owners and it was still called Milanos for a month or two.

The first time I went there, they charged my credit card 3 times. It was a simple mistake,I thought, so I wasn't mad. Well when I called to talk to the manager, they were very rude and said they can't do anything and that the charges were my fault. ?????? When I objected, they then wanted me to give them my credit card information over the phone to them. I thought that was very odd and wrong. I told them I'm not giving them anything because they apparently do not have the smarts to do a simple CC transaction so I'm not trusting them with my personal info. So I went into the store the next day. They went through and said it was resolved. Turns out it wasn't because they charged my card 2 more times.

Over this entire period of time they called me obscenities and said stuff like "we can do whatever we want and you'll just have to deal with that."

I finally had to have my CC company stop payment and refund the charges.

I had never seen anything like that before.

Quote Originally Posted by Taggart View Post
    I've already had some bad experiences there. This was right after the original owners sold to the new owners and it was still called Milanos for a month or two.

The first time I went there, they charged my credit card 3 times. It was a simple mistake,I thought, so I wasn't mad. Well when I called to talk to the manager, they were very rude and said they can't do anything and that the charges were my fault. ?????? When I objected, they then wanted me to give them my credit card information over the phone to them. I thought that was very odd and wrong. I told them I'm not giving them anything because they apparently do not have the smarts to do a simple CC transaction so I'm not trusting them with my personal info. So I went into the store the next day. They went through and said it was resolved. Turns out it wasn't because they charged my card 2 more times.

Over this entire period of time they called me obscenities and said stuff like "we can do whatever we want and you'll just have to deal with that."

I finally had to have my CC company stop payment and refund the charges.

I had never seen anything like that before.

Wow, just wow! I wouldn't do business with them anymore if I were you!

There's a new pizza place going in the old Lottinville's. They should be opening next week if all goes at planned. Supposed to be awesome! We'll be checking it out.

Quote Originally Posted by Nefarious View Post
    I recently ate there and the credit card receipt now shows "Pizza Land". Hopefully their food remains as good as it has always been.
    Possibly the same owners of Pizza Land in Oklahoma city now own Milano's? If so, one can hope they add the Thai Chicken Pizza - very good.

Thread Information