Widgets Magazine

Thread: OKC on Rachel Ray

Default OKC on Rachel Ray

Just saw a commercial for Rachel Ray show, it had a preview for a show coming up in Feb. for the OKC Million campaign. They featured a nice skyline shot in the preview.

Default Re: OKC on Rachel Ray

Two Sundays ago I was sitting in my office at 9th and Robinson and a big bus with her face on it went right by my building. The only thing I could think was that it was on its way to St Anthony's. I have never seen her show so I did not have a clue as to why the bus was in town.

I hope Rachel Ray returns to her roots and does an Iron Chef competiion at the local Buy For Less against . . . Oh I dunno . . . Paula Deen? Anne Burrell? Alton Brown? Kurt Flei....(you know)

Quote Originally Posted by CCOKC View Post
    Two Sundays ago I was sitting in my office at 9th and Robinson and a big bus with her face on it went right by my building. The only thing I could think was that it was on its way to St Anthony's. I have never seen her show so I did not have a clue as to why the bus was in town.
    No, the St. Anthony's celebrity chef was several weeks, back, it was Robert Irvine this year, I went, it was a good time but poorly organized.

Thread Information