Widgets Magazine

Thread: Vacuum Cleaners

Lightbulb Vacuum Cleaners

Just wanted to know if anyone here knows if the Shark Navigator Lift-Away vacuum cleaner shown on TV info-mercials is any good...anyone have one? I am not a domestically-oriented person as far as these things go...but...the abilty to disassemble it and take the "business" part of it around to get cobwebs seems worthwhile. Anyone have any opinions?

Default Re: Vacuum Cleaners

I have one and love it. Very powerful and I was amazed how much dirt I had in my carpet after using a Bissell vacuum for years. The attachments are very nice too, but I find the stair attachment the most helpful. Highly recommended!

Quote Originally Posted by sacolton View Post
    I have one and love it. Very powerful and I was amazed how much dirt I had in my carpet after using a Bissell vacuum for years. The attachments are very nice too, but I find the stair attachment the most helpful. Highly recommended!
    I have 2 cats...is it good with pet hair?

I've had a Sears vacuum (a Panasonic) now for several years. The vacuum repair shop guy approves.

5. Default Re: Vacuum Cleaners

I have full set of the Rainbow vacuum for sale. Price way lower than everywhere else. Posted for $300, waited weeks and dealt with rippers/beggers. Not sold yet. Reduced to $250 or best offer.

Yes, the Shark Navigator is very good with picking up pet hair. You'll be impressed! When I first vacuumed my carpet - it picked up so much trapped dirt and hair that I had to empty the canister twice for just ONE ROOM ... and the carpet didn't even look dirty. You won't regret buying a Shark vacuum.

7. Default Re: Vacuum Cleaners

It gets really good reviews on WalMart's website and Amazon. http://reviews.walmart.com/1336/1552...ws/reviews.htm

Yes, the reviews are excellent. I got the purple one.

I read the reviews as well...ordered one today from Walmart...$159 seemed like a fair price. Purple was the color they had. Although--I do sort get creeped out by Mr. Rosen who is the Shark magnate...reminds me of cheesy NYC kind of guy who would rip the gold fillings out of your teeth!

Thread Information