Widgets Magazine

Thread: NW/C I-35 Service Road and Fox Lake Lane

Default NW/C I-35 Service Road and Fox Lake Lane

We all know Sam's Club is under construction, but what is going on with all the dirt work to the north, at the NW/C of I-35 service road and Fox Lane Lane?

Default Re: NW/C I-35 Service Road and Fox Lake Lane

I've been wondering the same thing. There's no sign up, but they sure seem to be pushing a lot of dirt around.

When was it announced that a Sam's Club was going in there? That's great. I don't use them, but that will be nice for Edmond residents.

It was announced a few months ago. They've had a banner up for several weeks. They have actually started construction. I was next door a Walmart a sometime last week and I noticed that they already had the beginnings of the walls going up. It's kind of at the back area of the land, and you can't really see it from the freeway, unless you are really looking for it, but once you get up the hill at the Walmart you can see it.

Just to keep on track....we are talking about the land to the north of the large Fox Lake site, north of Fox Lake Lane.

6. Default Re: NW/C I-35 Service Road and Fox Lake Lane

That is about a mile from where we moved. Last time I drove down that I-35 access road I saw a sign that read something like "Coming soon, Shoppes at Fox Lake" or something to that effect. I'll go by again. I'm an almost daily patron of the WalMart and the wife and I are very happy the Sam's is going in (another regular stop for us).

There's been a sign saying Shoppes at Fox Lake for a long time,(unless they've replaced it with a new one), but there is no sign on the land on the north side of Fox Lake Lane. I drove in front of it yesterday, and they were working on it, but I did not see any sign.

Thread Information