Widgets Magazine

Thread: Bob-fm

Default Bob-fm

The blood letting continues at BOB-FM with the latest victim, Afternoon Drive personality D.K. Pierce.

2. Default Re: Bob-fm

I wish they'd do some cutting at KJ103. Yes, I know it is known as a 'teen station' but I do like SOME of their music. The problem is their morning show. It is so bad. Morning jocks are annoying by nature, but those three are just completely without talent. It is reflected in their lack of awards/acknowledgements.

3. Default Re: Bob-fm

BLAH! I can't stand listening to KJ103 anymore. Maybe I'm getting old and can't relate, or maybe it's not as good as I used to think it was.

But I don't prefer R&B 23 hours a day so there's a built-in bias.

Default Re: Bob-fm

I gave up on KJ back in 1988. I wonder if they have bronzed all their pre-2004 playlist.

^^Yeah that's about when I stopped listening, if not earlier. I really stopped listening to KJ about '86 or '87 but would punch it up every once in a while just to see what was playing and then realized why I stopped listening. That's no exageration though, I truly have not listened, even once, since about 1988.

Channel 4 is going to do an interview with Lisa on Monday. She has been in rehab.

Quote Originally Posted by Lurker34 View Post
    The blood letting continues at BOB-FM with the latest victim, Afternoon Drive personality D.K. Pierce.
    What's with BOB'S Cheezy Web Site it hasn't been brought up to date in months and does not present a very professional Image of the station, whomever is in charge of it should get off of his duff and do something.....

Agreed! Very cookie cutter-ish. Looks just like the KISS website.

Thread Information