Widgets Magazine
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: In and Out Burger Coming to Region!

Default In and Out Burger Coming to Region!

For all you In and Out fans saw this is the Dallas Morning News! Perhaps the next stop will be in Oklahoma??

http://eatsblog.dallasnews.com/

Default Re: In and Out Burger Coming to Region!

Great news. Speaking of the retail recruitment thread, let's all blast them an email to locate a few stores here. I just did.

I am not sure it would work here. Seems citizens here dont really like fast food or fried things. This is a more of a salad/noodles kind of town where people like walk and bike everywhere they go. Its a shame.

Post your link here.. I'll be more than happy to send my request there way as well.

Just go to in and out burger dot com and click on their contact page.

IN-N-OUT Burger

I emailed them and got this reply:

Thank you for your e-mail. Our customers have made In-N-Out Burger® the Company it is today, and we sincerely appreciate hearing from you.

We would also like to thank you for your suggestion to open a location Oklahoma City, Oklahoma. We plan on expanding as far as we can, and particularly into areas in which our customers have expressed interest. As such, we are happy to let our Real Estate Department know that you are anxious to have an In-N-Out Burger® in your area!

Thank you again for contacting us.

Sincerely,

Sharon Darwin
    Customer Service Representative

Did you inform them we are the "fast food capital" and also the "most unfit" city?

We should be a slam dunk for any and all fast food restaurants wanting to expand. They should be begging to get into our market.

I will send them an email too and remind them of Who we are, Okc!

Quote Originally Posted by progressiveboy View Post
    For all you In and Out fans saw this is the Dallas Morning News! Perhaps the next stop will be in Oklahoma??

EATS Blog | dallasnews.com
    makes perfect sense considering the huge influx of california transplants that north texas has been getting in recent years.

it wouldnt surprise me if the person who is bringing the franchise over to the lone star state is also a california transplant as well.

for those who have never ate there, its really nothing special. a very basic burger menu: a hamburger, a cheeseburger, and like 3 different flavors of shakes. thats its. no speciality burgers like carls jr. just basic, nostalgic 1950's-esque burger joint.

i used to take their bumper stickers and remove the B and R from them so that it spells out "In and out URGE"

Quote Originally Posted by metro View Post
    Just go to in and out burger dot com and click on their contact page.

IN-N-OUT Burger

I emailed them and got this reply:

Thank you for your e-mail. Our customers have made In-N-Out Burger® the Company it is today, and we sincerely appreciate hearing from you.

We would also like to thank you for your suggestion to open a location Oklahoma City, Oklahoma. We plan on expanding as far as we can, and particularly into areas in which our customers have expressed interest. As such, we are happy to let our Real Estate Department know that you are anxious to have an In-N-Out Burger® in your area!

Sincerely,

Sharon Darwin
    Customer Service Representative
    get ready Edmond, cause in out burgers real estate department is sure to take note of the prosperous economic climate of your town in stark contrasting relation to the rest of the OKC area. They will assuredly see that edmond is rather commercially vibrant (has a boatload ass of money from the residents that live there), and thats where the first in and out burger will go.

edmond was the first city in okc area to get a steak and shake, so the logic will reasonably follow suit.

personally, i think norman should get "the first of everything".

1. huge college town
    2. 3rd most populous city in oklahoma
    3. close proximity to okc area
    4. the most travelled highway stretch in the state (okc to dallas) cuts right thru the heart of town.

but, edmond will always prevail over norman. they seem to have more clout (bka money)

Quote Originally Posted by icecold View Post
    I am not sure it would work here. Seems citizens here dont really like fast food or fried things. This is a more of a salad/noodles kind of town where people like walk and bike everywhere they go. Its a shame.
    active pedestrian type of town where everyone eats salad and noodles, eh? didnt realize okc has a sister city affiliation with, Naples, Italy.

you may want to recheck your info, cause according to what another poster is indicating, were actually the lardass capital of america.

Quote Originally Posted by metro View Post
    Great news. Speaking of the retail recruitment thread, let's all blast them an email to locate a few stores here. I just did.
    I sent my email to In-N-Out.

I did inform them of our huge success rate for fast food restaurants and asked that we move to the top of their expansion list.

Quote Originally Posted by decepticobra View Post
    active pedestrian type of town where everyone eats salad and noodles, eh? didnt realize okc has a sister city affiliation with, Naples, Italy.

you may want to recheck your info, cause according to what another poster is indicating, were actually the lardass capital of america.
    The poster was laying on the sarcasm pretty thick there!!!!

12. Default Re: In and Out Burger Coming to Region!

Perhaps the reason In-N-Out isn't in Oklahoma is because of our laws forbidding brothels.

13. Default Re: In and Out Burger Coming to Region!

OMG YAY! Just what we need another fast food joint to make this city even fatter.

I was sure to tell them to stay away.

Dear Mr. Matthew xxxxxxxx:

We would also like to thank you for your suggestion to open a location in Oklahoma City. We plan on expanding as far as we can, and particularly into areas in which our customers have expressed interest. As such, we are happy to let our Real Estate Department know that you are anxious to have an In-N-Out Burger® in your area!

Sincerely,

xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx
    Senior Customer Service Representative
    Canned response, hopefully they really are forwarded.

Quote Originally Posted by SkyWestOKC View Post
    Canned response, hopefully they really are forwarded.
    like those stupid sweepstakes letters you get in your junk mail where they print your name in 1 inch high bold letters 57 times on the front and back of the letter they send you.

More fast food? Really?

17. Default Re: In and Out Burger Coming to Region!

A sofa-sized avatar? Really?

18. Default Re: In and Out Burger Coming to Region!

^Do we really need yet another fat-food chain here? Really? (No, the "fat-food" is not a typo ).

Why not?

Freedom of choice is what makes America great, if you don't want to eat there, then don't. There are plenty of options for everyone and they seem to grow through the entire spectrum.

I dont think we have to worry about more fast food from In n Out. They are just talking about opening a store in Dallas. That puts us at least 10 years away from being considered. Do you honestly think an exclusive west coast chain that's only in like 3 states is going to make OK the 5th state?

21. Default Re: In and Out Burger Coming to Region!

Lee's Sandwiches did.

22. Default Re: In and Out Burger Coming to Region!

Ah yes, but Lee's has a huge demographic here - the Vietnamese community. In-and-Out would need a huge population of peo...

OH, NEVER MIND. I GUESS THEY'LL BE COMING SOON.

10-1 Edmond or Norman get one before OKC; even money as to whether Edmond or Norman are first.

I had In-N-Out yesterday in Dallas for the first time. I have to say I am not sure what the hype is about. It has to be one of the most disgusting burgers I have ever had. I was actually nauseous after eating it. If they never come to OKC that's more than fine with me. Places like Republic and S&B have some of the best burgers I've ever eaten.

In-N-out is the wanting what you don't have syndrome. Go to parts of the country that don't have sonics and theyll rant and rave about how awesome it is. In-n-out is a fine fast food burger no doubt, but what makes its special is that used to be really hard to get. Vegas/Phoenix was the closest one until the expanded into texas.

Thread Information