Anyone on the board have used Tesla solar panels at your house?

I have to give credit to Elon, the simplicity of their website makes it very tempting to pull the trigger on getting solar. Seems very turn-key and low pressure, unlike these other companies that won't give you any kind of number without sending someone out to give an estimate or hassle you with calls.

I had to block another company last year because I input some info on their website. They called me every single day for close to a month, even after I told the salesman I wasn't interested in anything right away. Just doing hypothetical planning.

I live in Colorado and we get insane amounts of sun, and my house faces south. Pretty good solar potential.

I generally don't use a ton of electricity as I am not home very much. I work evenings so I am usually gone during the hottest part of the day. I am getting central AC installed in a few weeks, so my bill will likely go up significantly. I am torn between their smallest, cheapest option 4.08kW which comes in around $40-60/mo, and can generate up to 14-17 kwH per day. My average use is 11kwH/day in the winter, and 16kwH in the summer. The next option produces double, at about double the price.

If I do this, I like the idea of a smaller system that can be paid off sooner, even if it only covers my electric use for most of the year. Seems I would be a net producer for most of the year, except for the two hottest months of the summer.

The more expensive option would likely cover 100% of my needs and then some, but at a higher price and using up more and more roof.

Thoughts and opinions please!
Happy Sunday!