Widgets Magazine

Thread: Hondura Honda-Acura Repair

Default Hondura Honda-Acura Repair

I have a 2003 Honda Odyssey that needs the sliding door fixed and the auto window
    fixed. Has anyone used Hondura before and would offer an opinion. Are there other
    repair shops that you might recommend?

Default Re: Hondura Honda-Acura Repair

They've done a really great job with our 2002 Honda Odyssey. I will be back, and I would recommend them.

We only drive Honda and Acura and they are the only ones beside the dealer I would let touch my cars. They are pretty fair on price also.

Thank you for your input. I appreciate it.

I have a 2007 Si. Moved the the area about a year and a half ago. I had 2 bad experiences at the Bob Howard Honda Service in Edmond. I wouldnt use them ever again, bad service management and repair guys. Honda on NW EXPWY (Steve Bailey I think is the name) has a great a service dept and the Eskridge on I-240 does too. But no more Bob Howard Honda at all. Awful. Just a heads up.

Hey Jettmiester. That sucks you had such a bad experience there. I know some one who works there in service, they've always been nice to me. Although I have no idea who management was that long ago either.

Used to be called "Honda Care" years back, but Honda eventually found out, and threatened a law suit, so had to change the name.
    Very good, honest, and competent mechanics, should be in good hands.

Quote Originally Posted by amccabe82 View Post
    Hey Jettmiester. That sucks you had such a bad experience there. I know some one who works there in service, they've always been nice to me. Although I have no idea who management was that long ago either.
    Thanks, but I was in there not very long ago in the very late part of fall. Sales part of the dealership is great, I helped a friend into a new Honda there. So, I went over to service to see if they were the same as they were when I had my bad experiences there. Same manager guy...so I asked a few questions about my car (which is a Honda that I bought new) that I knew the answers to, and he had NO CLUE on these simple questions and didn't care to offer to find out. So, I am still staying away and advised my friends to not get their new Honda serviced there as well.

Count me as another satisfied Hondura customer. They have taken care of two of our Hondas very well. Sucks that they won't work on my Nissan truck though! Have to take that one somewhere else.

Thread Information