Widgets Magazine

Thread: Italian resturant. makes fresh pasta daily

Default Italian resturant. makes fresh pasta daily

When I was taking the kids to school 98.9's morning contest prizes included dinner at this itialian resturant that the go in early every morning to make fresh pasta, they raved (because it was a 'paid' ad?) about how great/authentic the food is. But I could never commit the name to memory. I'm pretty sure it was on the Nort side of town, but by N could been anything N of Reno. I have my annivesiary comming up tommorow, and looks like I won't have to work (yeah!) so wanna take the Mrs out someplace new.

Anyone know what I'm talking about?

Default Re: Itilian resturant. makes fresh pasta daily

I believe they were advertising Vito's. Could be wrong, but I'm pretty sure. I have never eaten there, but have heard good things (not from a radio advertisement source).

Hope that helps.

They're talking about Vito's Ristorante, at 7521 N. May.

Welcome to Vito's Ristorante - The Home of Family Fun

Someone correct me if I'm wrong but I think the woman that runs it, Cathy, is married to Sean Cummings (of the Irish Pub)?

Vito's is less than impressive.

Default Re: Italian resturant. makes fresh pasta daily

I agree, metro. The food doesn't really have much flavor...struck me as very bland.

Quote Originally Posted by 08hybridok View Post
    When I was taking the kids to school 98.9's morning contest prizes included dinner at this itialian resturant that the go in early every morning to make fresh pasta, they raved (because it was a 'paid' ad?) about how great/authentic the food is. But I could never commit the name to memory. I'm pretty sure it was on the Nort side of town, but by N could been anything N of Reno. I have my annivesiary comming up tommorow, and looks like I won't have to work (yeah!) so wanna take the Mrs out someplace new.

Anyone know what I'm talking about?
    shouldnt all italian resturants make their pasta fresh daily anyways to begin with? every customer has a right to fresh cuisine regardless of what resturant they frequent. one restaurant i would highly recommend avoiding would be primo's.

I recommend Papa Dio's or Rococo if you really want a guaranteed win.

Thread Information