Widgets Magazine
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: in-n-out to NW Expressway rumor unfounded

Default in-n-out to NW Expressway rumor unfounded

on the bring in-n-out burger to okc facebook page, people are saying a coming soon in-n-out burger sign went up on n.w expressway around macarther, does anyone know about this?
    Last edited by Pete; 08-31-2011 at 09:05 AM.

2. Default Re: in-n-out sign coming soon n.w expressway?

From the same FB page:

Sent an email to In-N-Out Burger today and got a call back from their corporate marketing department. They advised me that now that they have established themselves in the Dalls/Ft. Worth area they will be looking to expand to additional states in the area. OKLAHOMA being one of the states they are looking to come to next!

Default Re: in-n-out sign coming soon n.w expressway?

I haven't seen any building permits and I track this stuff pretty closely.

i have asked some of the people who say they see the sign to take a pic for proof, i hope its true.

A good simple burger--done like the olden days...good fresh french fries...simple menu and a fast drive through. What more could anyone ask for?

Here's the link to the FB page where this is all going down: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Bring-...25696830797836

Quote Originally Posted by Jesseda View Post
    i have asked some of the people who say they see the sign to take a pic for proof, i hope its true.
    Mr. Alarcon, I presume?

lol, yes you are correct

I wouldnt hold my breath...

i drive expressway every day there are no signs for it

thanks traemac, for helping solve the mystery. I e-mailed in-n-out this morning and waiting for them to respond, i will post what they tell me..

I doubt it's true, but hope it is. The only place I see it feasible is where they just tore down the old Charcoal Oven.

That Charcoal Oven site is not nearly big enough... Only a .25 acres.

In-n-Outs need big parking lots because they are always packed.

13. Default Re: in-n-out sign coming soon n.w expressway?

I've not seen a sign and I'm in that area all the time.
    Still corrupting young minds

14. Default Re: in-n-out sign coming soon n.w expressway?

I just drove through there specifically to look for a sign and didn't see one. Crap. Now I have to apologize to my Facebook friends for getting their hopes up.

Could it be at the triangular plot where Wilshire and the Expressway meet, just west of the bridge? When I drove by there today it was obvious that the whole thing was being levelled off and filled in. No sign up, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Kyle View Post
    Could it be at the triangular plot where Wilshire and the Expressway meet, just west of the bridge? When I drove by there today it was obvious that the whole thing was being levelled off and filled in. No sign up, though.
    no, that's an On Cue

got a e-mail back from them.. kinda seems hush hush. i asked them if in-n-out is coming to okc area ....

Dear Jesse

Thank you for your e-mail. It's always nice to hear from our customers, and we appreciate your interest.

As plans for new locations are always subject to change, we are unable to confirm any site as a future In-N-Out Burger® until it is under construction.

Given how close the new distribution center built last year, it seems they will come eventually with more than one location

19. Default Re: in-n-out sign coming soon n.w expressway?

We drove by the old Charcoal Over location and didn't see any signs either. I also mentioned to some people that In-N-Out was coming here, so I have some soon to be disappointed people to contact. OKC is on the rise and it might not be long before we get one of our own. I might try to go to one in Dallas this week-end.

My source says it's a done deal, the Chevrolet place on N. W. Expressway and May will be an In-Out Burger location. I don't mind looking like a fool but write it down. Feel free to beat me up now and later, but when it happens, be gentle to me.
    C. T.

Quote Originally Posted by ctchandler View Post
    My source says it's a done deal, the Chevrolet place on N. W. Expressway and May will be an In-Out Burger location. I don't mind looking like a fool but write it down. Feel free to beat me up now and later, but when it happens, be gentle to me.
    C. T.
    The triumvirate of In-N-Out Burger, Dave & Busters, and Target would make NW Expressway and May the best intersection west of the mighty Mississip'.

22. Default Re: in-n-out sign coming soon n.w expressway?

I thought Jack In The Box was a done deal at NWX and May? Not that I would mind In-N-Out replacing it.

Quote Originally Posted by Barry Luxton View Post
    The triumvirate of In-N-Out Burger, Dave & Busters, and Target would make NW Expressway and May the best intersection west of the mighty Mississip'.
    To be the best they need to add the 4th cloverloop

Ok now, is it going to be Jack in the Box, Whataburger (manager down the street on May confirmed) or In and Out????

I suspect other Texas cities like Houston and Austin--literally overrun with CA transplants--will be getting In-N-Out locations before OKC does. Given that nothing has been announced for those cities, it might be a while before OKC gets one...

Thread Information