Widgets Magazine

Thread: Oklahoma Business Climate

Default Oklahoma Business Climate

We are defintely moving up the ladder and it's interesting most of the top states are either in the Southeast or South.

http://www.tulsaworld.com/business/a...0_Oklaho511406

http://www.siteselection.com/issues/2011/nov/cover.cfm

Default Re: Oklahoma Business Climate

I seen this earlier. It is good rep for us and other Southern states. The only states that I wouldn't consider South in the Top 15 were Pennsylvania, Ohio, and North Carolina and North Carolina really isn't a long shot from the South either.

One thing I found interesting is that, in spite of all of the bad rep it gets, California is number 20.

4. Default Re: Oklahoma Business Climate

Quote Originally Posted by ljbab728 View Post
    We are defintely moving up the ladder and it's interesting most of the top states are either in the Southeast or South.
    I would imagine low cost of business and also very cheap labor has helped in these areas. The northern sections are historically higher paid/union centered areas so it'll take a bit for them to catch up. Seeing OH and PA in there though does signal some changes up north on evolving away from the rust belt.

Quote Originally Posted by venture79 View Post
    I would imagine low cost of business and also very cheap labor has helped in these areas. The northern sections are historically higher paid/union centered areas so it'll take a bit for them to catch up. Seeing OH and PA in there though does signal some changes up north on evolving away from the rust belt.
    Thank God. It took em' long enough to even consider it.

Thread Information