Widgets Magazine

Thread: Pic requests?

Default Pic requests?

I'm going to venture Downtown again today with my DSLR. Does anyone have any pic requests, especially anything I missed from my post 2 weeks ago. I'll try to accommodate everyone's requests, but I will have my 18month old with me so may not be able to get it all.

Default Re: Pic requests?

Not sure if you can get close enough but I would love to see new photos of the Sandridge lobby and stairway in the plaza that is directly south of there. Also, I believe that big metal canopy is going up soon (between SR Tower and Braniff).

Always appreciate new photos of the Devon complex at ground level, as there are changes to that park daily. Colcord, too.

Window installation of grocery store @ Level?

Got it. I may get those up close shots tomorrow when I don't have a baby on my back

Quote Originally Posted by OKCisOK4me View Post
    Window installation of grocery store @ Level?
    ^ This plus Aloft construction

Can you link me to the ones you posted 2 weeks ago?

8. Default Re: Pic requests?

Just got back from doing video. I got all the footage you'll ever want. Three videos worth. All around SandRidge, Aloft and LEVEL. I even had the head guy that's in charge of LEVEL come over and we chatted for about twenty minutes. Threw out the words "OKCTalk" and "Steve Lackmeyer". He was familiar with both. He practically begged me to come and do a tour of the whole inside... Wants me to get with Steve and see if he's interested. So I called Steve while doing video around the Baniff Building and we might be able to do a tour this week. The whole inside, whatever.

I got some really cool evening shots of Devon and up on St. Anthony's parking garage. Like I said, three videos worth. I was planning on going straight home, taking a shower and going to bed because I barely got up this morning. Looks like that won't be happening...

Quote Originally Posted by UnFrSaKn View Post
    Just got back from doing video. I got all the footage you'll ever want. Three videos worth. All around SandRidge, Aloft and LEVEL. I even had the head guy that's in charge of LEVEL come over and we chatted for about twenty minutes. Threw out the words "OKCTalk" and "Steve Lackmeyer". He was familiar with both. He practically begged me to come and do a tour of the whole inside... Wants me to get with Steve and see if he's interested. So I called Steve while doing video around the Baniff Building and we might be able to do a tour this week. The whole inside, whatever.

I got some really cool evening shots of Devon and up on St. Anthony's parking garage. Like I said, three videos worth. I was planning on going straight home, taking a shower and going to bed because I barely got up this morning. Looks like that won't be happening...
    Can't wait to see your new videos... I think I speak for everyone when I say (and though it has been said many times before, I think it is worth continually repeating) we really appreciate what you do. It's amazing to see someone going around town shooting actualities (Film Studies students will know what I'm talking about) and just documenting the city. Your like the Aurthur Ramsey of our time.

Also looking forward to metro's pictures (didn't want to leave out the person who started this thread)

Quote Originally Posted by UnFrSaKn View Post
    Just got back from doing video. I got all the footage you'll ever want. Three videos worth.
    Were you out yesterday (Sunday evening), by chance? My boyfriend and I were downtown walking the dogs and stopped in a parking garage to escape the wind for a moment, and there were some people with camera equipment on the top floor of the garage.

11. Default Re: Pic requests?

Quote Originally Posted by JayhawkTransplant View Post
    Were you out yesterday (Sunday evening), by chance? My boyfriend and I were downtown walking the dogs and stopped in a parking garage to escape the wind for a moment, and there were some people with camera equipment on the top floor of the garage.
    No, stayed home. I just did two videos from Friday and Saturday.

12. Default Re: Pic requests?

From Monday. Pretty much the same shots as metro.

http://s83.photobucket.com/albums/j2...anuary%202012/

Does anyone have a good pic of the Bricktown Firestation that I could use for a presentation?

I might, if not, I can take one tomorrow

Thanks!

I'm going out again tomorrow if anyone has any requests.

Devon ground-level pics are always appreciated. They are moving fast now.

And if you are anywhere near Classen Curve, the west building of the Triangle would nice to see.

How about the Crown Heights housing renovation project over at 37th & Western?

I'll donate $5 in gas at the next okctalk in person meet-n-greet if you want to take pics of the Morgan Road/I-40 bridge!

Quote Originally Posted by OKCisOK4me View Post
    I'll donate $5 in gas at the next okctalk in person meet-n-greet if you want to take pics of the Morgan Road/I-40 bridge!
    I'll see what I can do, and even better, put it to my Ufundme for a new zoom for my camera so I can get closer zoom in shots for all to enjoy.

Thread Information