Widgets Magazine
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Trosper park....why are there so many vehicles parked/backed in ALL DAY??

Default Trosper park....why are there so many vehicles parked/backed in ALL DAY??

Are the rumors about gay men and the "parking" true? I work in Del City and EVERYDAY I pass Trosper there are a handful of cars/trucks just sitting there with people in them and they are usually backed into a spot. I rarely see any kids out in the park either.

Default Re: Trosper park....why are there so many vehicles parked/backed in ALL DAY??

Yes...I've heard the same about Will Rogers park, although I don't know that it is as bad.

3. Default Re: Trosper park....why are there so many vehicles parked/backed in ALL DAY??

Yes, and it is hardly rumor. More like an accepted fact. Why the city doesn't crack down I'll never know. They used to have some great jogging/hiking trails at Trosper, but it has long since been fenced off due to all the homos having gay sex in the woods. I play golf there some across the street and you often see deer on the edge of the wooded areas. It's a shame all those creepy guys are allowed to take over the park.

Default Re: Trosper park....why are there so many vehicles parked/backed in ALL DAY??

It seems like a really nice park. Very forested. And trails? I didn't even know there were trails there! Too bad...

I don't think I've ever seen Tropser Park; where is it located?

Where's the Video Vigilante when you need him? (I know, completely different circumstances, but one of his "pet peeves" are vulgar acts committed in parks...or so he says)
    ...this shortest straw has been pulled for you

Trosper is at SE 29th and Eastern. Here is a google map of it:

Google Maps

Same thing goes for Stripes Park at Lake Hefner, and Will Rogers Park at 36th & Portland.

What I find really interesting, is if society as whole would accept gay people and let them know it is ok to be who they are, they would'nt need to be in the closet and participate in activities like this in the park, and then go home to there unsuspecting wife and kids. Oh well society will learn one day. History always repeats itself.

9. Default Re: Trosper park....why are there so many vehicles parked/backed in ALL DAY??

^^ So true. Its sad people cannot get over differences that we as humans all have. Different sexes, different skin tones, now its different sexualities. We'll always find something to discriminate about and its disgusting.

Quote Originally Posted by circuitboard View Post
    What I find really interesting, is if society as whole would accept gay people and let them know it is ok to be who they are, they would'nt need to be in the closet and participate in activities like this in the park, and then go home to there unsuspecting wife and kids. Oh well society will learn one day. History always repeats itself.
    Uh.. what you just said is just as discriminatory as anything I've ever read.

"They" do not participate in this behavior, a few, select deviant individuals do -- and no one engaging in sex acts in a public park is a victim of society.

It's everybody else's fault for sure.

They are there all day? That's a lot of gay sex.

Quote Originally Posted by amaesquire View Post
    They are there all day? That's a lot of gay sex.
    And its all your fault!

Quote Originally Posted by Luke View Post
    And its all your fault!
    I feel so guilty.

Oh, wait. No I don't.

15. Default Re: Trosper park....why are there so many vehicles parked/backed in ALL DAY??

I'd rather feel guilty than sticky in this thread...

Really though, if it's so awful and so common knowledge, don't you think the OCPD would act on it? We don't knowingly allow de facto gay sex parks...or any sex parks, for that matter.

Quote Originally Posted by OKCMallen View Post
    I'd rather feel guilty than sticky in this thread...
    Well said.

Quote Originally Posted by OKCMallen View Post
    Really though, if it's so awful and so common knowledge, don't you think the OCPD would act on it? We don't knowingly allow de facto gay sex parks...or any sex parks, for that matter.
    A sex park? Sounds way better than the dog park.

Is there one of these parks, except with hot highschool girls instead?

If true, maybe it should be renamed to "Trouser Park".

19. Default Re: Trosper park....why are there so many vehicles parked/backed in ALL DAY??

Har har Pete.

20. Default Re: Trosper park....why are there so many vehicles parked/backed in ALL DAY??

Well there is Bumpass Park on the northside. Don't think the cruisers have found their way up there though.

so looks like if they were in the closet as you suggest, why are they in the park?
    Does Trosper park have closets?
    Seems like they are out of the closet.
    Do this stuff at home, I don't have sex with my wife in the public park.

22. Default Re: Trosper park....why are there so many vehicles parked/backed in ALL DAY??

if society as whole would accept gay people and let them know it is ok to be who they are, they would'nt need to be in the closet and participate in activities like this in the park
    I know many gay people and they do not consider the deviants who loiter around public parks looking for anonymous sex in the men's room as part of the whole gay lifestyle they want the rest of society to accept.

I find it funny though you equate being gay with these sickos.

Where's the Video Vigilante when you need him?
    Now that would make for some funny videos! Imagine though what a couple of those guys would eventually do to him though - ewwwwww. Probably something similar to what happened to the dude from Girls Gone Wild.

I love how most of you are amazing at missing the point. I hope they do take a camera out there, the best part of it will be the church pastors, community leaders, doctors, and lawyers who are married with kids, and because they feel they need to be closeted about being gay, because society has said it's bad. The look on there co-workers face, and the church members. That will be classic. Please someone take a camera out there. It will make great TV.

24. Default Re: Trosper park....why are there so many vehicles parked/backed in ALL DAY??

CIRCUITBOARD the amazing thing is your ability to make excuses for these sickos. Wait a minute, by your logic then there has to be a park in the city where repressed closet lesbians act out - I'm so there!

Did it ever cross your mind there are just sick deviant people in all parts of society? I don't agree with being gay, smoking, self-inflicted obesity or country music but I certainly accept them - as does much of society.

Nothing keeps these repressed deviants from using the Internet or gay bars.

25. Default Re: Trosper park....why are there so many vehicles parked/backed in ALL DAY??

I love how most of you are amazing at missing the point. I hope they do take a camera out there, the best part of it will be the church pastors, community leaders, doctors, and lawyers who are married with kids, and because they feel they need to be closeted about being gay, because society has said it's bad. The look on there co-workers face, and the church members. That will be classic. Please someone take a camera out there. It will make great TV.
    Or, alternatively, they could not live a lie. You know...just be HONEST. Plenty of comfortable out-of-the-closet gay men and women in OKC.

Thread Information