Widgets Magazine

Thread: What are they doing to the old Putt-a-Round off Bryant behind Lowe's?

Default What are they doing to the old Putt-a-Round off Bryant behind Lowe's?

Lots of construction equipment. Looks like they are tearing out the putt-putt course but leaving the waterfall features and building.

Default Re: What are they doing to the old Putt-a-Round off Bryant behind Lowe's?

I've been wondering the same thing. I know it was for sale for a long time.

Default Re: What are they doing to the old Putt-a-Round off Bryant behind Lowe's?

Apparently it's a restaurant called The Garage. Like the one in Norman.

cool

Thank you for the info. The Garage looks pretty cool and we would definitely go.

I read good reviews of the Norman location, so I'm glad to see that Edmond is getting one as well. I wish them lots of success.

I'm indeed said to hear, though, that the golf course is being removed. It was probably the best in the metro. It was of the kind that omitted silly obstacles so that golfers (of which there are a bunch here) could identify and really have a good time, but there were also a few concessions such as underground pipes, multi-levels, and actual water in play (the balls floated) so that those out to be a little more silly would also get into it. It worked for a while, anyway.

The one in Norman is downright decent, and being duplicated elsewhere will make some new people happy.

I went by there today and they either must of been working on this for some time or are really fast because it pretty much looks completed from what I saw from Bryant.

I drove by earlier this week and noticed the had a sign out that said they were hiring, so they must be getting pretty close to opening.

Thread Information