Widgets Magazine

Thread: Corporate Gardens at NW 63rd & Penn

Default Corporate Gardens at NW 63rd & Penn

Does anyone know the story on the Corporate Gardens office building on the NW corner of 63rd and N. Penn? It's been awhile since I have been by that intersection and was shocked to see this building, across from the Waterford and an entrance to Nichols Hills, empty and in disrepair. Broken windows, boarded up windows, letters missing off the sign. It's in sad, sad shape, which is surprising for where it is.

Oklahoma County Assessor Real Property Detail Sheet - 6401 N. Pennsylvania Ave.

Owned by "Broadway View, LLC" Anyone familiar with this? I can't find a name attached to it. Though, back in 2005 & 2006 the tax bill went in care of 'Daivd Morgan'. Yes, misspelling and all. Is this maybe one of McClendon's CHK shell companies?

Default Re: Corporate Gardens at NW 63rd & Penn

If it is the one I am thinking of, I thought Chesapeake had bought it awhile back and they didn't get a chance to complete the project before their current problems started??

I was in OKC this weekend and drove by the area. It appears there is a sign posted on the property "Timberlake Construction". I am assuming they are going to either extensively remodel or perhaps demo the place and start from scratch? Anyway, since this sits at the front entrance/door of Nichols Hills it needs to either go or be extensively renovated.

NH building permits aren't on-line so there is no easy way to tell what is going on there.

It's been owned by the same group for quite a while and hopefully they are finally putting some money into it.

Thread Information