Widgets Magazine

Thread: Belle Isle School

Keith Guest

Default Belle Isle School

My daughter has been accepted to attend the Belle Isle School this next school year. Does anyone on this forum know much about the school?

2. Default Re: Belle Isle School

Hi Keith, here is a link to GreatSchools.net - I pulled up this school and I believe this link will take you directly to the review.

http://www.greatschools.net/modperl/...chool/ok/1182/

take care, Karrie

Keith Guest

Default Re: Belle Isle School

Hey, thanks Karrie..I did get a chance to go to that website, and I see where this is one of the top rated schools. Thanks for your help....and Welcome to the forum

Patrick Guest

Default Re: Belle Isle School

Hey Keith, yeah, my neighbor's son actually went there for all of his middle school. And we're in the PC district! So that goes to show you how good that school is. His mother purposely got him enrolled in OKC Schools so he could attend Belle Isle. The class sizes are small and the students get lots of extra attention! Anyways, you can be proud that your daughter will be going there! It's still an OKC public school, but it has more the persona of an Edmond school! Definitely a better environment! I'd definitely encourage it! From whatI've been told they have a pretty good arts and music program there as well! It's really pushed!

Thread Information