Widgets Magazine

Thread: Keith Urban anyone?

1. Default Keith Urban anyone?

No one is allowed to say one bad thing about Keith, I love him.

Anyone going to his concert next week?

I saw this concert in the House of Blues in Vegas in December - I just had to see him again at Ford but nothing will compare to being only 8 rows away ... it took everything in me not to pole vault onto the stage ha,ha the women will understand.. plus he plays a mean guitar - I love the song " You'll Think of Me"
    " You've Been Thunder Struck ! "

2. Default Re: Keith Urban anyone?

We saw him last night at the Ford Center. As always, the man was awesome.

3. Default Re: Keith Urban anyone?

Whoo hoo, my voice is gone... he was awesome!! What a great guitar player.... oh my, he is beautiful!

Our entire row was so drunk, these young kids couldn't even stand up - that was pretty bad....one lady was so drunk, everytime she moved she poured beer on top of the lady's head in front of her.... it was determined that they weren't even in the right seats! I was so relieved until the next group filed in and they were even worse! But they all left before the end - probably sick and then we had our row to ourselves and danced the night away ... it was great! Can you believe he came into the audience? I thought he was very very brave with all of those women!

4. Default Re: Keith Urban anyone?

LOL, I know what your mean about the crowd. They can get a litle rowdy there.
    I've never seen a performer walk through the crowd like that at the Ford Center. Very brave on his part. He not only sings and plays is heart out, he also connects with the audience.
    Did you get to see him at Countryfest last summer?

5. Default Re: Keith Urban anyone?

No, I missed that! But I was so lucky to see him in Vegas - that was really close up - he was so good!

terrared Guest

Default Re: Keith Urban anyone?

Quote Originally Posted by okiemom
    LOL, I know what your mean about the crowd. They can get a litle rowdy there.
    I've never seen a performer walk through the crowd like that at the Ford Center. Very brave on his part. He not only sings and plays is heart out, he also connects with the audience.
    Did you get to see him at Countryfest last summer?

I know this thread is old, but I couldn't help myself. Keith Urban is the MAN!! What a great singer, songwriter, and musician. And the man is beautiful. I did get to see him last year at Country Fever in Pryor. In fact, he came on my husband's band's bus (of course it was 10 minutes after I got OFF!!!!). He was riding his Harley around behind the stage. Then we saw his bus later that evening at the Sonic in Pryor. Did I mention he's HOT?!!!!!

Keith Urban is supposed to be on Dateline tonight.

8. Default Re: Keith Urban anyone?

He is definately hot.
    Terrared, are you a Countryfest regular? We've made it all three years and I've reserved our seats again for next year.

I agree! Keith Urban is sooooooooooooo hot! When and Where is Countryfest?

10. Default Re: Keith Urban anyone?

It's up in Pryor on a Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday usually around the 10th of June.

The first year, they promoted it as countryfest but now they're using country fever more.

11. Default Re: Keith Urban anyone?

Watched Dateline....why oh why can someone be that gorgeous!! And so unattainable! ??? GGGAAAWWDDDD he is so cute!

Thread Information