Widgets Magazine

Thread: Kristen Chenoweth was on Ellen this morning sporting a Thunder jersey

Default Kristen Chenoweth was on Ellen this morning sporting a Thunder jersey

I was visiting a friend in the hospital when I saw the Thunder jersey on TV. I didn't get a chance to hear the interview, but thought it was cool to see an Okie proudly represent her state on national television.

I wasn't certain whether this belonged in the Thunder forum or Entertainment forum (Ellen).
    ...this shortest straw has been pulled for you

2. Default Re: Kristen Chenoweth was on Ellen this morning sporting a Thunder jersey

I know! Thank you for posting this!

I saw it and thought it was SO cool!
    " You've Been Thunder Struck ! "

3. Default Re: Kristen Chenoweth was on Ellen this morning sporting a Thunder jersey

Pretty cool.

Default Re: Kristen Chenoweth was on Ellen this morning sporting a Thunder jersey

The Legislature won't like this at all...

Default Re: Kristen Chenoweth was on Ellen this morning sporting a Thunder jersey

Just go to the show's website and look under featured videos. The video should be called a lizard convention or somthin like that...

She wears that jersey well! ;-)

and apparently there are folks who would prefer she forecast the weather over our locals any day

Wow that's awesome!

I didn't even know who she was, but that was just awesome the support she showed for our team. I am now a fan of Kristen.

Quote Originally Posted by Midtowner View Post
    The Legislature won't like this at all...
    I bet they vote to veto airing of the Ellen show or wearing Thunder jerseys on tv.

Thread Information