Widgets Magazine

Thread: Corner of Reno and Mustang?

Default Corner of Reno and Mustang?

There's some dirt work going on close to the CVS, next to the Daycare on Reno and Mustang Road. I saw a tiny sign for Structural Systems of Oklahoma, but I'm assuming that's just who is doing the construction. That would be an absolutely great spot for a Starbucks, Dunkin or Panera Bread, but I don't see any sort of "Coming Soon" signage.

By the way I'm just doing this by memory, exact location may be slightly off, but that's the gist.

Default Re: Corner of Reno and Mustang?

No you are real close with your spot I noticed this the other day. There is a Starbucks off of GarthBrooks and 40 so I don't know how smart that would be especially since there is also one in Target. A Panera would be different though.

Need to have a chicken place in that area. I'll vote for Popeyes.

Quote Originally Posted by stick47 View Post
    Need to have a chicken place in that area. I'll vote for Popeyes.
    I don't know there is one of those in the truck stop, maybe a Raisin' Caines.

Looking at the slab and layout, there does not seem to be enough plumbing pipes and stuff like that for a restaurant to me. I think it's going to be just another retail space to rent out, hopefully I am wrong. I hope it is NOT a Popeyes, they are the way bad IMO. The only one of those I have liked is the one inside the TA at I-40 and Morgan RD. Now a Raisin' Caines would be nice, I know they are building a RC in Norman.

Quote Originally Posted by sgt. pepper View Post
    Looking at the slab and layout, there does not seem to be enough plumbing pipes and stuff like that for a restaurant to me. I think it's going to be just another retail space to rent out, hopefully I am wrong. I hope it is NOT a Popeyes, they are the way bad IMO. The only one of those I have liked is the one inside the TA at I-40 and Morgan RD. Now a Raisin' Caines would be nice, I know they are building a RC in Norman.
    They have had the one in Norman for quite some time unless they are building an additional one.

Anybody who be hatin' on Popeye's has no credibility. Period. A life without Popeye's is like no life at all.

I'm just teasing of course sgt. pepper. I love Popeye's, but everyone has their preferences.

Quote Originally Posted by Mississippi Blues View Post
    Anybody who be hatin' on Popeye's has no credibility. Period. A life without Popeye's is like no life at all.

I'm just teasing of course sgt. pepper. I love Popeye's, but everyone has their preferences.
    haha....I like Popeye's food, I just do like the service, always slow, always dirty, people unfriendly in my experience's. Kinda strange because I really want to like them. I have not tried the new one on S. Western yet, but I will.

haha....I like Popeye's food, I just do like the service, always slow, always dirty, people unfriendly in my experience's. Kinda strange because I really want to like them. I have not tried the new one on S. Western yet, but I will.
    I do agree with the bad service. I'm sure the S. Western location is better since it's pretty new & the one on Sooner Rd & I-240 is very inconsistent; sometimes you're in there for 45 seconds after you order, other times it may take 10 minutes. They usually have someone friendly working the register, but the manager always seems to have something against customers (oxymoron of the day).

Quote Originally Posted by Zuplar View Post
    They have had the one in Norman for quite some time unless they are building an additional one.
    A Raising Cane's is going in at 36th and Main in Norman

A Raising Cane's is going in at 36th and Main in Norman
    Gotcha didn't realize they were building another one.

Thread Information