Widgets Magazine

Thread: Honda Mechanics

Default Honda Mechanics

Can anyone recommend an honest Honda shop? Maybe an excellent Honda mechanic who broke away from the dealership and started his own shop?

Or even a dealer who has consistently treated you honestly over time that you would feel good sending your mom to?

Preferably the Edmond area, but I work in Norman, so that's a possibility to have the car serviced while I'm at work...

Default Re: Honda Mechanics

Johan's Hondura.

Quote Originally Posted by HVAC Instructor View Post
    Can anyone recommend an honest Honda shop? Maybe an excellent Honda mechanic who broke away from the dealership and started his own shop?

Or even a dealer who has consistently treated you honestly over time that you would feel good sending your mom to?

Preferably the Edmond area, but I work in Norman, so that's a possibility to have the car serviced while I'm at work...

My long time mechanic and friend in Norman retired and sold his business about a year back (darn it, he was GOOD on soooo many levels)

The guys he sold to I've only used once but they were fine. R&J at NW corner of Porter and Main, where Hyde Auto used to be. (360-2711)

Another small shop I've used and trust is Terry's Automotive at 210 E Tonhawa St in Norman (405) 360-0625. It's between Peters and Crawford, south side of Tonhawa. Terry and Lucky are good peeps.

Ruedy's Automotive downtown works on all types of cars. I have a Honda and the dealership told me I needed a new started. Ruedy's fixed my starter and replaced my battery for half of the cost the dealer wanted to charge. They are honest and very good.

Kwik Kar in Moore on Telephone Rd has worked on my Honda Accord several times. Good mechanics and prices.

Midwest Muscle Motorsports on Eastern Ave. in Moore. I don't know how they are with Honda's but they are great with my Nissan. My dad rents the building next door to them, so our whole family has used them for years.

Quote Originally Posted by Midtowner View Post
    Johan's Hondura.

**Nods in agreement!

Johan's Hondura for sure.

Johan always worked on my wife's Honda's since she was old enough to drive. She had an '80 Civic with 200k+ for her first car, a '90 Civic that lasted over 300k+ before she sold it, a '00 Accord that went 100k+ before selling. He is great with Hondas and very well priced!

Thread Information