Widgets Magazine

Thread: Lots for sale in Heritage Hills -- can help build

Uptown/23rd Lots for sale in Heritage Hills -- can help build

I have recently acquired three lots in Heritage Hills East, all on Broadway.

Lots 1 & 2 are each 116' x 50'. Lot 3 is 58' x 150'.

I have an approved plan for over-sized Lot 3 the size of the house is around 1880 s.f. and it has a detached 2 car garage. I plan on pouring the foundation this month and being complete this spring.

Approximate cost per square foot is $175 for 1,800 SF; a bit more for smaller plans, a bit less for larger ones. I have an approved plan for a 2 bed, 2 bath 960 s.f. home that could be built for a total cost of less than 200k. The largest homes that could be built on lots 1 and 2 is around 2200 s.f. give or take.

Ideally, I would sell the lots to someone looking to build, then I would charge a fee for helping to coordinate architectural, construction and City approvals. Or if you prefer I can do a turn key situation with a deposit.

If that doesn't work out, then I will likely develop as rental properties.

Please send me a personal message if interested, or reply here if you have any general questions.

Default Re: Lots for sale in Heritage Hills -- can help build

Is this Heritage Hills ? I thought Robinson was Heritage Hills East boundary ?

Between Robinson and Broadway is Heritage Hills East. The area goes to the best downtown elementary school. Wilson Elementary School - Oklahoma City, Oklahoma - OK - School overview

It is also easy access to Uptown, Automobile Alley, OU Health Sciences, The Capital, the Broadway Extension and Downtown.

P.S.- The above quoted price per square feet includes the price of the lot and is not in addition to the price of the lot.

Can you go into a little more detail about your lot structures for 1&2? This is what the County Assessor is showing:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Chris's Lots.jpg 
Views:	191 
Size:	143.4 KB 
ID:	9246

Quote Originally Posted by Teo9969 View Post
    Can you go into a little more detail about your lot structures for 1&2? This is what the County Assessor is showing:
    H
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Chris's Lots.jpg 
Views:	191 
Size:	143.4 KB 
ID:	9246
    Sure. What you see at the county assessor's website is the current configuration of the lots. This week I will be returning the lots to the historic configuration. These lots ran east and west instead of north and south. I will post the original plat tonight.

There is an existing house on lot three block fourteen that I am under contract to sell to an experienced rehabber this Friday. This leaves Lots one and two block fourteen vacant for redevelopment.

I should note that there is an alley to these properties and the lots will be accessed off on NW 22nd and not Broadway.

Teo,

The image was to big so here is the link to the County Clerk's website where you can download it. Pete or someone else who is more knowledgable than me on this forum can you please post this in a easier to read format?

http://clerkpi.oklahomacounty.org/pl...LKS%209-22.pdf

Also the 58'x150' lot is currently 2 separate lots that will function as one lot in the future. IF anyone want to see the specific approved plan for the lot on NW 21st please PM me your email address.

Lot 3 has sold. Lots 1 and 2 are still available.

8. Default Re: Lots for sale in Heritage Hills -- can help build

This looks like a pretty good location. HH's stretch of Broadway may be one if the last few underrated areas, and I think its cool that someone is using OKC Talk to make stuff happen. If you could get Byron's to make some improvements, and with OK Contemporary, Bomasada, and some other stuff happening at the southern end, and this housing in the middle - Broadway will come together quickly.

If anyone else is interested please PM me this weekend. If no one here wants to build on Lots 1 or 2 then I will probably list them with a realtor next week.

I have listed lots 1 and 2 with the Verbode Group. Please contact Sarah Bytyqi at 405-850-0362 if you have any further questions.

- Verbode

From what I understand, the design specs and the architectural have to fit under the Heritage hills historical district code?

Thread Information