Widgets Magazine

Thread: movies

1. Default movies

Of the movies being released soon, what one(s) would you like to see?

I want to see "Charile and the Chocolate Factory." I liked "Willy Wonka," and like to see remakes of movies I enjoyed in the past.

ErnieBall Guest

Default Re: movies

Quote Originally Posted by mranderson
    Of the movies being released soon, what one(s) would you like to see?

I want to see "Charile and the Chocolate Factory." I liked "Willy Wonka," and like to see remakes of movies I enjoyed in the past.
    I don't know. The commercials make me rather apprehensive about seeing this film. I love Johnny Depp, but I loved the original movie so much I don't want to see it slaughtered by a poor remake.

I plan on seeing the final Star Wars movie, just to round out the set. I think the effects are overblown and the script is terrible, but I can't see five of the six movies and leave it at that.

I haven't yet seen Hitchhiker's Guide, but want to.

I'll probably go see the new Batman movie coming out.

I'm not really excited about any of the above prospects, though. I'm more of an independent film lover.

3. Default Re: movies

I went and seen the hitchhickers guide to the galaxy on sun and to me was not what I expected it to be but of course I didn't read any of the books. It had a couple good scences that were funny, but have to remember it was a more british comedy so that may have what did for me. If anybody has read the books may like the movie. For me it will be one that I watch once and that will be enough.

4. Default Re: movies

I will be one of those geeks in line (with my 6 year old son) tonight at midnight to see Revenge of the Sith. Glad he has afternoon Kindergarten so he can sleep in on Thursday. Otherwise, I doubt my wife would let me take him. (and that wouldn't have been pretty)

kahloist Guest

Default Re: movies

I want to see "March Of The Penguins" and "Charlie And The Chocolate Factory".

Thread Information