Widgets Magazine

Thread: Amber Alert Issued

sella35 Guest

Default Amber Alert Issued

I just caught bits and pieces of an Amber alert that has been issued at 5:40 today, but I just heard it on the radio a minute ago.

White female age 17 last seen wearing a yellow hoody "Lucky Brand" sweatshirt. near 11530 S. Sunnylane.

Male description was 20-25 year old, with light brown hair, approx. 250-300 pounds driving a Tan Ford Taurus.

That's all I caught, maybe you guys heard more or see it on the news tonight???

sella35 Guest

Default Re: Amber Alert Issued

Amber alert has been cancelled.

Keith Guest

Yeah, unfortunately, it looks like this particular Amber Alert was a hoax. Somebody needs to be punished for filing a false report. They need to charge them for that along with paying how much it cost that city to bring extra people in to do the search.

sella35 Guest

I think they will if it is false. I remember just about a month or 2 ago, a lady who's van was stolen from a shopping center and she claimed her infant son was inside so the cops would look/try harder to recover her vehicle. (Son was safe at relatives).

I think I heard them saying that she will be charged and could do jail time for it.

Keith Guest

Anytime anybody files a false report or makes a bogus call to 911, they should face a stiff fine . There are too many things going on in our city that needs the attention of our law enforcement, than to go on a wild goose chase after something that didn't even happen.

Thread Information