Widgets Magazine

Thread: Memes Pizza

Default Memes Pizza

My normal pizza fav is hideaway, but I have been eating Memes pizza lately because it is close to my house. I went back to Hideaway a few days ago and I have come to the conclusion that Memes is the best pizza in Norman. Recommend you give it a shot if you have not, Chautaqua & Imhoff...

Default Re: Memes Pizza

Awesome....thanks for this suggestions. I was looking for another pizza place to try and I had heard about Meme's but forgot about it until I read this post. I'll give it a try soon.

Did not know about them, but I am willing to give them a try soon. Will try to be open minded, but I do have a huge flavor bias toward one Norman outfit in particular.

I've eaten a lot of pizza a lot of places, and thus far, JJ's in Norman makes me the happiest, except when I'm making one myself.
    Last edited by kevinpate; 03-20-2010 at 12:18 PM. Reason: typo

Where is Memes located?

Quote Originally Posted by SOONER8693 View Post
    Where is Memes located?
    Op said Chautaqua & Imhoff...

I presume that spot right there where the 7-11 is, but haven't been down that way in a spell.

Quote Originally Posted by kevinpate View Post
    Op said Chautaqua & Imhoff...

I presume that spot right there where the 7-11 is, but haven't been down that way in a spell.
    Duh, I didn't read the entire post. I'll wake up sooner or later.

It is mostly a carry out or by the slice place, but you can eat there at their cheap patio furniture if you choose. their thin crust is about like hideaway regular crust, their specialty is deep dish. It is next door to 7-11.

Pizza taste is pretty personal I think, but I like Hideaway and NY Pizza in addition Memes to give you an idea. I have never been a JJs guy, I think I may have eaten there once. I am going to give that another shot sometime.

8. Default Re: Memes Pizza

I have been to meme's a couple times, there chicago dog is good, the pizza I don't know, its pretty thick more bread than anything I think. I have heard papa murphy's is pretty good too. They make there for you then you take it home and cook, its kinda like a subway but its pizza, get in line put what you want on it, then take it home and cook it.
    Never Trust Anybody Until You Know Who They Are!!!

I really like meme's. Their deep dish is pretty hefty. mmm

Thread Information