Widgets Magazine

Thread: Pizza Hut on 12th Street

1. Question Pizza Hut on 12th Street

Does anyone know what happened to the Pizza Hut on 12th street in Moore?

It had been there forever and has actually been closed for a couple of months now.

While in the drive-thru at Arby's last week, I saw some pickup trucks there as if there was some remodeling going on.

2. Default Re: Pizza Hut on 12th Street

Duh, they moved it to 12th & Eastern! I hope they open something in there soon though, it's a real eye sore. It goes nice with that brand new shopping center that has been sitting empty for months now, oh, except for a check cashing place. So that means it's basically empty, because that looks just as bad.

3. Talking Re: Pizza Hut on 12th Street

Quote Originally Posted by CMSturgeon View Post
    Duh, they moved it to 12th & Eastern! I hope they open something in there soon though, it's a real eye sore. It goes nice with that brand new shopping center that has been sitting empty for months now, oh, except for a check cashing place. So that means it's basically empty, because that looks just as bad.
    Oh....well, I hardly venture towards the east side of Moore, so I wasn't aware.

Thanks...

4. Default Re: Pizza Hut on 12th Street

Hah. Me either. The only reason I knew was because I was looking online for delivery and saw the new address on Eastern. I don't think it's a location you can sit at like the other. I think I've seen it but haven't really paid any attention. Now, for some reason, pizza sounds good for lunch.

5. Talking Re: Pizza Hut on 12th Street

Quote Originally Posted by CMSturgeon View Post
    Hah. Me either. The only reason I knew was because I was looking online for delivery and saw the new address on Eastern. I don't think it's a location you can sit at like the other. I think I've seen it but haven't really paid any attention. Now, for some reason, pizza sounds good for lunch.

If it's the location I'm thinking of, that's a delivery location only and has been there for awhile.

I could be wrong however.

Default Re: Pizza Hut on 12th Street

It's been closed since last summer. That Pizza Hut was very old and very run down. I think they were more interested in sticking to delivery only vs remodeling that place. A good deal of businesses along 12th St from Janeway to Santa Fe could do with some extensive remodeling. I guess even 2 tornadoes weren't enough to get rid of the run-down look that stretch has had for close to 20 years.

Is there any way they can do a complete remodel of the city of Moore?

8. Default Re: Pizza Hut on 12th Street

Yeah that'd be nice. We can jut raise the taxes a bit and demolish almost everything on 12th street and start over. Or just wait for a couple more tornadoes. I don't want to sound insensitive about the damage they do, but they're really a source of economic renewal for the city. lol.

Quote Originally Posted by SweetNSourPoke View Post
    No need to in South and NW Moore

According to Steve Eddy the city manager, lot's of good things are in the works. So at least Moore's heading in the right direction. Some of the parks have been redone, the downtown (Main St. and Broadway) is coming along, new fire stations should be started soon, etc. I'm more impressed at this point than several months ago.

Thread Information