Widgets Magazine

Thread: How to choose a scoreboard?

Default How to choose a scoreboard?

Yesterday the leader of my team asked me to buy a portable electronic basketball scoreboard, I have no experience, and know little about that, oh, I know that is electronic equipment. Why is me? perhaps I dont play as well as Kobe Bryant....
    What's worse, the budget is only $350, OMG. Hope kind buddies can give me some helpful advice. Thanks!

Todd Guest

Default Re: How to choose a scoreboard?

I don't know much about the subject either but the link below may help if you haven't already searched ebay.

eBay: Portable Tabletop Basketball Electronic Scoreboard (item 180059098058 end time Dec-07-06 21:59:07 PST)

Quote Originally Posted by Todd View Post
    I don't know much about the subject either but the link below may help if you haven't already searched ebay.

eBay: Portable Tabletop Basketball Electronic Scoreboard (item 180059098058 end time Dec-07-06 21:59:07 PST)
    oh, u so kind, Thanks! I also have been surfing Internet, and found a even more cheaper one Multisport Tabletop Electric Scoreboard., Portable, Electronic, Scoreboards Opentip.com Best buy for promotional items, sporting goods, office products, home and garden, and apparel. Opentip.com offers discount coupons, overstock, clearance, wholesal
    Has someone ever purchased something from this site. After all prices of the site are fascinating, however, I feel it's too cheap to believe. Has someone purchased from the site, just Opentip. Thanks!

I have bought the scoreboard from the site, high quality, although a little slow delivery.

Thread Information