Widgets Magazine
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Question for Everyone

Default Question for Everyone

Question: Who has slept with more different partners, men or women?...Forget the stats you see on TV and in the newspaper...of the folks YOU know about, who's been with more on the average?...the folks you interact with daily....compare both genders.

2. Default Re: Question for Everyone

It may be men these days. Personally, I have slept with two and had sex with countless. Two of those were the ones I slept with.

All but three were during the 70's when even ugly guys could get sex like it was running water... And from extreemely good looking women.

Default Re: Question for Everyone

Well from the people I knew (especially during college) I knew more girls that were that way than guys (I did know a few guys who were like that though)

4. Default Re: Question for Everyone

Wait a minute. You're supposed to sleep with them?

Geez. And I thought I was being supportive by staying awake.

5. Default Re: Question for Everyone

LOL - that's is too funny!!

Men definitely Men. No question about it. Testerone and all that.
    " You've Been Thunder Struck ! "

Winterhawk Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Leon
    Question: Who has slept with more different partners, men or women?...Forget the stats you see on TV and in the newspaper...of the folks YOU know about, who's been with more on the average?...the folks you interact with daily....compare both genders.

All I can offer you is personal experience. From 12 years old to 23 years old my sexual partner total is somewhere in the 70's. I tried to count, but really couldn't create an accurate list so that is an estimation.

I have had one partner for the past 5 years.

7. Default Re: Question for Everyone

All I can offer you is personal experience. From 12 years old to 23 years old my sexual partner total is somewhere in the 70's.
    Whoa, for a minute I didn't read the word 'total' thank goodness I reread the post as I was thinking your sexual partner was somewhere in the 70's ( age LOL)

Wow! Now this worries me as I have a 12 year old son. 12??? He seems like such a baby, should I be worried?

Winterhawk Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Karried
    Whoa, for a minute I didn't read the word 'total' thank goodness I reread the post as I was thinking your sexual partner was somewhere in the 70's ( age LOL)

Wow! Now this worries me as I have a 12 year old son. 12??? He seems like such a baby, should I be worried?
    I doubt it, I was a big boy at age 12, 6'1'' 185 lbs. I looked like I was fifteen, and thats all I needed during a cheerleader convention at our hotel in Orlando Florida during vacation.

9. Default Re: Question for Everyone

ha,ha a cheerleader convention! A teenager's dream.. were the girls age 12? I have heard that kids do start so much younger than before but they still seem so naive in a lot of ways...

My husband was 13 when an older cheerleader (sister's friend sleepover) seduced him but I was hoping that was the exception to the rule.. my son looks 12 and is only about 5'4 so I can imagine someone your size being thought of as much older. 6'1? How tall are you now if you don't mind me asking?

Winterhawk Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Karried
    ha,ha a cheerleader convention! A teenager's dream.. where the girl's 12? I have heard that kids do start so much younger than before but they still seem so naive in a lot of ways... my Husband was 13 when an older cheerleader (sister's friend sleepover) seduced him but I was hoping that was the exception to the rule.. my son looks 12 and is only about 5'4 so I can imagine someone your size being thought of as much older. 6'1? How tall are you now if you don't mind me asking?

To Clairfy, I was 12, she was 16.

I am 6'4 1/2 now. I hit a big spurt in a short time and really havent gone anywhere since.

Of all my friends, male and female, the men have had more sex partners, but the women have cheated on their partner more. All but one of my male friends never cheated once they were married, cant say that for the women I know.

Keith Guest

Quote Originally Posted by mariner62
    Of all my friends, male and female, the men have had more sex partners, but the women have cheated on their partner more. All but one of my male friends never cheated once they were married, cant say that for the women I know.
    The only thing I can brag about is that I have had one partner for the last 24 years, and have never cheated on her. I never had any partners, even before we were married. I was sex free....something I have always been proud of.

Quote Originally Posted by Keith
    The only thing I can brag about is that I have had one partner for the last 24 years, and have never cheated on her. I never had any partners, even before we were married. I was sex free....something I have always been proud of.
    That is something to be proud of. Dont understand why people cheat when they have someone at home.

Winterhawk Guest

That is something to be proud of. Dont understand why people cheat when they have someone at home.
    Sometimes it is because there is no satisfaction sexually anymore.

Jay Guest

Gee I feel akward in this area of discussion. I have had 5 since I was 21. Yes my first time to hit a home run was when I was 21.

It's been fours years since the last time and six years since the last time it was good.

I guess I am not a chick magnet like the rest you guys are. To get that those kind of numbers I would have to win the powerball to pay for it.

Quote Originally Posted by OklaCity_75
    Gee I feel akward in this area of discussion. I have had 5 since I was 21. Yes my first time to hit a home run was when I was 21.

It's been fours years since the last time and six years since the last time it was good.

I guess I am not a chick magnet like the rest you guys are. To get that those kind of numbers I would have to win the powerball to pay for it.

Hey....I am definately no chick magnet myself....I have the hardest time getting dates and really never get any second dates. Same old story...just yesterday again called a girl I went out with last weekend....asked her if she wanted to hook up tonight...she said she would call me back in ten minutes....never called back. So, that number also goes in the trash now. I just dont even care anymore.

Jay Guest

I was just having a laugh at my own expense. It really doesn't bother me my numbers are that low.

I just know this much I am not going to jump in to bed with just anyone. The next time I do it will be with someone I know that I have some kind of a future with. I have waited this long why not wait for the right one to come around.

Keith Guest

Quote Originally Posted by OklaCity_75
    I was just having a laugh at my own expense. It really doesn't bother me my numbers are that low.

I just know this much I am not going to jump in to bed with just anyone. The next time I do it will be with someone I know that I have some kind of a future with. I have waited this long why not wait for the right one to come around.
    That's the right attitude. Wait for the right one to come around.

Winterhawk Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Keith
    That's the right attitude. Wait for the right one to come around.
    Thats a matter of opinion, man if I were single again. =)

Quote Originally Posted by Winterhawk
    Thats a matter of opinion, man if I were single again. =)
    I am single....trust me it aint no walk in the park to find a date, well not here anyway. I cant wait until the day I can stop playing the dating game.

Winterhawk Guest

I am single....trust me it aint no walk in the park to find a date, well not here anyway. I cant wait until the day I can stop playing the dating game.

Not saying it is. There are other things besides the non-comittal sexual relationships I enjoyed that I also miss.

Quote Originally Posted by Winterhawk
    Not saying it is. There are other things besides the non-comittal sexual relationships I enjoyed that I also miss.
    Well....there are advantages, like doing what I want, when I want, and sometimes who I want. I kinda think I am dammed if I do and dammed if I dont

I wonder if I'd be missing out on anything if I just settled for a loyal dog and a Pocket P*ssy. LMAO All the good and none of the bad. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Leon
    I wonder if I'd be missing out on anything if I just settled for a loyal dog and a Pocket P*ssy. LMAO All the good and none of the bad. LOL
    :tweeted:

jenncole Guest

I would have to say men have more sex. But.. not an easy decision. I know alot of girls.. just just spread their legs.. to anyone. Men... I know alot.... just move from girl to girl each night.

But, overall.. men have more sex.

Thread Information