Widgets Magazine

Thread: Sooner Tag

1. Default Sooner Tag

I went in for a new tag not long ago and went to Sooner Tag...on Sooner just south of 89th. While not the fanciest or best staffed place, these ladies get it done and they get it done with a smile

Most tag agencies I've been to always have the most grumpy people I've met at a business. It's always felt like I was inconveniencing them by visiting their business. The folks at Sooner were very nice and helpful. It's so nice to have someone that meets you with a smile and friendly attitude rather than a frown and grumpy 'tude.

So if you're looking for a tag agency on the SE side, go there!

Default Re: Sooner Tag

I have found pretty good service at Price on 74th and Walker, Midwest City Tag Agency on Air Depot isn't too bad either.

The best service overall I have ever had was at Northwest Tag next to Academy on Expressway. I like the idea that everybody works the counters and nobody sits a desk ignoring customers. They are one of the of the few tag agencies that are designed for high traffic. They are also one of a few places that have the License and Tag on seperate sides of their shop.

Wasn't aware folks tend to be grumpy at tag agencies. Hasn't been my experience in Norman (have used 3 over the years), nor in my home town back in the day.
    Glad you found a place you like.

4. Default Re: Sooner Tag

Fusion in Norman is always good. Of course, online renewal has finally reached the state so I'll never have to go there anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by venture79 View Post
    Fusion in Norman is always good. Of course, online renewal has finally reached the state so I'll never have to go there anymore.
    Well, there's that pesky pose for the DL renewal thang every few years.
    That reminds me, I need to pop in and wreck yet another camera.

The downside of that will be the loss of many mom and pop tag agencies. I know some of the larger ones stay busy just because of their affilations with car dealerships. The small ones that rely on walk in customers as their main source of income will probably close their doors.

Thread Information