Widgets Magazine

Thread: Bayou Grill

Edmond Bayou Grill

Just enjoyed Friday lunch at Bayou Grill. VERY good! A bit pricey but food quality was worth the expense. Anyone else enjoyed Bayou Grill?

Default Re: Bayou Grill & Bakery?!?

bucktalk,
    Yes, I had dinner their Tuesday. Very good. It was a special with boudin sausage.
    C. T.
    Quote Originally Posted by bucktalk View Post
    Just enjoyed Friday lunch at Bayou Grill. VERY good! A bit pricey but food quality was worth the expense. Anyone else enjoyed Bayou Grill?

MadMonk Guest

Never heard of it. Where is it located?

MadMonk,
    Danforth and Bryant in Edmond. They are in the strip mall near the Interurban.
    C. T.
    Quote Originally Posted by MadMonk View Post
    Never heard of it. Where is it located?

5. Default Re: Bayou Grill & Bakery?!?

I also have recently had a very good meal there. I think they are making up for a slow start when they first opened with some serious service issues.

I live relatively close to there, and drive by all the time, but I've never been. I drove by the other day, and wondered if they were even still open. I'll have to check it out.

Their red beans and rice and cornbread were delish!!

Love this place! It's owned by husband and wife, Terry and Thais Goodwin. Two of the nicest people I've ever met. Great food and the service is getting better and better. Very good crab cakes and if you'd like to read more about them from our members check this out. Rapid Rewards® Dining - Bayou Grill and Bakery - Reviews, Hours, Menu, Map - Edmond, Oklahoma 73034

I have only been there once and it was about 3 weeks ago. I have been trying to go back ever since as the night I was there I found it to be fantastic. I even nominated there 5 cheese man n cheese in the recent best mac n cheese thread.

Everything my family and ordered was deliscous and appeared to be be home made. Like I said before location is the only reason I haven't been back as location is not the most convenient for me.

I did not find the price to be high for what we got.

Oh and save room for the deserts! They have a plethora to choose from.

Hate to hijack but on the side note the place next door (Signature Grill) is also excellent.

MadMonk Guest

Quote Originally Posted by ctchandler View Post
    MadMonk,
    Danforth and Bryant in Edmond. They are in the strip mall near the Interurban.
    C. T.
    Ahh, not my stomping grounds. Good to know about if I ever get up that way though, thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Sooner_Fan View Post
    I have only been there once and it was about 3 weeks ago. I have been trying to go back ever since as the night I was there I found it to be fantastic. I even nominated there 5 cheese man n cheese in the recent best mac n cheese thread.

Everything my family and ordered was deliscous and appeared to be be home made. Like I said before location is the only reason I haven't been back as location is not the most convenient for me.

I did not find the price to be high for what we got.

Oh and save room for the deserts! They have a plethora to choose from.

Hate to hijack but on the side note the place next door (Signature Grill) is also excellent.
    Spot on post. I second their Mac and Cheese, their desserts and that Signature Grill next door is AMAZING.

Thread Information