Widgets Magazine

Thread: Pet Business

1. Default Pet Business

Hello fellow pet enthusiasts of OKCTalk. I have taken my love for my cat Massimo and my entrepreneurial ambitions to the next level. I recently purchased an online retail store. The company, Petronic, has been in business for four years. I now sell automatic pet feeders, fountains, doors, etc. The website is a little dated and the product offering is not as good as it could be, but that will change this week.

I am thinking about making Massimo a model for the website. Anyway, I am not going to hound people to buy things from me. I just wanted to let you all know. I am pretty excited about it.

2. Default Re: Pet Business

I don't know if anyone ever looked at the old website, but I have updated the site with a new design. I am still looking to improve the site...

If you have a chance, browse the site and let me know if there I products you would like to see added. Thanks.

3. Default Re: Pet Business

Just looked at the site, looks pretty advanced! Didn't see the old one but the new one is looking good. Congratulations on being a business owner! Have your sells been going well? If you get some dog hair bows, I will so buy some. lol.

4. Default Re: Pet Business

Looking good.. where's Massimo?
    " You've Been Thunder Struck ! "

Default Re: Pet Business

Looks nice, I don't have much money to spend on my furry child right now but I will keep that site in mind Congrats on the new biz!

6. Default Re: Pet Business

Massimo is going to be king of our MySpace page. We are also working on a pet clothing site that will feature Massimo and the other pets that we know well.

Our sales have increased since we did the redesign. We still have a little ways to go to get the site where we want it, but we will get there.

7. Default Re: Pet Business

Hello friends...

We did another redesign of the website. Also, we were in the business section of the Oklahoman this past Tuesday. I don't know if anyone saw it.

We are about to launch another pet website that will carry all pet products under the sun.

Massimo is doing well. My wife and I are moving to Virginia this summer and we are staying with some friends for a few weeks. They have four toy poodles. I am interested to see how Mo will integrate with the pack.

8. Default Re: Pet Business

Another update...

We have almost finished the final redesign of the website. We are upgrading our pet supplies offerings. We are adding a large variety of dog training products and are breaking into the pet health market.

Check out the site in a few weeks. The new site will also have a ton of resources for pet owners. This has been a fun project. Starting October, it would be great to get some feedback from the forums members.

In other news, Massimo is turning two in a week. I will post some new pics of the Mo kitty soon.

Have you tried hooking up with amazon.com?

I know they have a lot of 3rd party affiliates.

10. Default Re: Pet Business

We have put a few items on amazon, but we have not listed our full line of pet supplies. We will once we finish the new site. Thanks for the tip.

Quote Originally Posted by TStheThird View Post
    Hello fellow pet enthusiasts of OKCTalk. I have taken my love for my cat Massimo and my entrepreneurial ambitions to the next level. I recently purchased an online retail store. The company, Petronic, has been in business for four years. I now sell automatic pet feeders, fountains, doors, etc. The website is a little dated and the product offering is not as good as it could be, but that will change this week.

I am thinking about making Massimo a model for the website. Anyway, I am not going to hound people to buy things from me. I just wanted to let you all know. I am pretty excited about it.
    Congrats to you! Your site is well set up. Love the Dog Doorbell! *LOL*... I've never seen one of those before. BTW... the image on that page under Extra Paw for Pet Chime isn't showing.

Thread Information