Widgets Magazine

Thread: This Week's Urban Neighbors Slow Bike Ride

1. Default This Week's Urban Neighbors Slow Bike Ride

This week’s Wednesday bike ride will take place at 6:00 P.M. the 27th starting at Bicycle Alley. We’ll be biking to Deep Deuce Grill! This is on rain or shine, if it is raining really, really hard I guess we can take our cars to Deep Deuce Grill, but we are hoping that it won’t be too bad.

Thanks to Terry Enos from Bicycle Alley and Keith Paul from Cheevers for setting up last week’s ride! Everyone said they had a good time.

Don’t forget your helmets! Terry was in a bicycle accident this weekend. He was knocked unconscious and has 30 stitches in his face. He said the helmet most likely saved his life. I have never worn a helmet but plan to buy my first one today.

Default Re: This Week's Urban Neighbors Slow Bike Ride

I wish I could make it. If you ever have one that is not on Wednesday nights, I'm there.

3. Default Re: This Week's Urban Neighbors Slow Bike Ride

I wish that I COULD make it! Doug Dawg does his best to walk, these days! Happy riding to all others!

Misty, are you all doing an Urban Neighbors bike ride tomorrow. I can actually make it if you do.

5. Default Re: This Week's Urban Neighbors Slow Bike Ride

We skipped this Wednesday since it's the 4th. The next one will be the 11th and I think we are biking from Bicyle Alley to Paseo Grill.

arghhh, the one I can make is cancelled. Misty can you post info on the next social or business meeting. I seemed to have lost my email.

Thread Information