Links:
    Official Website
    Menu
    Facebook Page
    Yelp
    Urban Spoon

Information & Latest News

Gallery

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	stella3.jpg 
Views:	119 
Size:	103.3 KB 
ID:	5989   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	stella2.jpg 
Views:	102 
Size:	44.5 KB 
ID:	5988   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	stella1.jpg 
Views:	92 
Size:	95.8 KB 
ID:	5987   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	stella4.jpg 
Views:	102 
Size:	112.6 KB 
ID:	5990  

Default Re: Stella

Hopefully, this will be a pleasant surprise.

went for dinner on sunday .. very good food and service .. bone in osso bucco was wonderful ... should be a pretty good wine bar as well

pizza's are around 12 bucks .. entree's are 15-28

Pretty sure that they open to the public tomorrow the 21st

4. Default Re: Stella

Sounds great ... I've been missing having an Italian restaurant near my neighborhood.

What is the street address?

I think it's 11th and walker. Should be a good joint, the owners and operators got the money and know how to have a good restaurant, and I love that building. I think I saw a tweet saying it was opening tomorrow, to back up boulders post

Looked like a soft opening this evening. Lots of nice cars in the parking lot and well dressed folks. Maybe a grand opening of sorts?

Do they have a website ? Menu online ?

Quote Originally Posted by onthestrip View Post
    I think it's 11th and walker. Should be a good joint, the owners and operators got the money and know how to have a good restaurant, and I love that building. I think I saw a tweet saying it was opening tomorrow, to back up boulders post
    yes, it is on the NW corner of 11th and Walker.

I'm moving to midtown in June ... the more neighborhood restaurants, the better! Can't wait to give it a try.

glad to have you join the neighborhood. The more people we can get to move to MidTown the better.

glad to have you join the neighborhood. The more people we can get to move to MidTown the better.
    Hey Metro - I'm really excited! I should be the first one to move into the Francis building. That space really spoke to me - aesthetically, and functionally - they really have a home run. It also helps that it's only 10 minutes from work, and a stone throw from everywhere I enjoy hanging out.

Anybody notice their logo is just like the Stella scooter logo?

Quote Originally Posted by mheaton76 View Post
    Hey Metro - I'm really excited! I should be the first one to move into the Francis building. That space really spoke to me - aesthetically, and functionally - they really have a home run. It also helps that it's only 10 minutes from work, and a stone throw from everywhere I enjoy hanging out.
    For some reason, I'm not picturing the Francis building, is that the one on 10th across from the Cline?

For some reason, I'm not picturing the Francis building, is that the one on 10th across from the Cline?
    Actually, it's further west than the Cline (which appears to be coming along nicely). The Francis building is 12th and Francis, just on to the west of St. Anthony's near the old Pasteur building. There is a building right next door that they are currently renovating to use as office space exclusively - so with that, plus the law and physicians offices, it seems that it could all come together as a great mixed use neighborhood. Also 909 and 905 NW 12 are now leasing ... they're also really cool, but way more traditional in their aesthetic.

Midtown Renaissance OKC - Oklahoma City Commercial, Residential and Retail Properties

Oh duh, I used to work across the street from there, very nice. I hope those fill up quickly, so the Renaissance Group will move on to their next properties. Yeah, I was at the grand opening tour, if I could convince my wife to rent there for a few months while we sell our DT condo, I would. Do you know how well those properties are filling up?

Yeah, I was at the grand opening tour, if I could convince my wife to rent there for a few months while we sell our DT condo, I would. Do you know how well those properties are filling up?
    Do, because I need cool neighbors! I think word is finally starting to get out, but I'm the only one signed up at the Francis building so far, and 909 has two of the units leased up. That leaves 5 more units in my building to fill up, and 6 over at 909. The two units at 905 are also still available to the best of my knowledge.

I have an 8x10 glossy black and white of the building when it was a service station. Would anyone be interested in me posting it?

Quote Originally Posted by rondvu View Post
    I have an 8x10 glossy black and white of the building when it was a service station. Would anyone be interested in me posting it?
    Yes.

yes, please post it. No need to ask questions on this site about posting cool photos.

awesome picture, rondvu... thanks for posting it! -M

That's a completely awesome picture. Thanks for sharing it.

Thread Information