Widgets Magazine
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Patty Wagon

1. Food Truck Patty Wagon

There is a new food truck that has opened up in the city. It's called the Patty Wagon and it is located at Grand Blvd and N May Avenue. The serve hamburgers, fries, and a dessert. From the reviews I have read, the food sounds really good. Here is a link to their webpage.
    http://www.pattywagonokc.com/

Default Re: Patty Wagon

VERY cleaver name. It is so "obvious" it is amazing that we hadn't seen it taken years ago.

AWESOME! This is right by the dog park...I will try to go Tuesday (the next time they are open) and post some pics and a review.

had it today, pretty good burger.

5. Default Pattywagon

The Pattywagon is temporarily closed. They are trying to find a new location. The building behind them rented out so they were forced to move. They were located at Grand Blvd and N May. Hope they find a new location soon and stay in this area.

Hey anyone know if this place is still open?

I saw them tweet that they are having to move locations and it seemed they are closed for the moment

Default Re: Pattywagon

Why do you have 2 threads for patty wagon?

9. Default Re: Pattywagon

Hey Soonerqueen, thanks so much for starting up a separate thread letting us know about Pattywagon shutting down. I probably wouldn't have known about this if it were attached to the original thread.

10. Default Re: Pattywagon

I'm sorry about the 2 threads. Sometimes I forget I've already started one. But one was old news and one is current news. The main thing I guess is getting the word out.

Now i am confused, in this weeks gazette they had a blurb that it was "newly opened"...I would call before trying to find them to make sure 479-721-1327 (7601 N. May)

12. Default Re: Pattywagon

They haven't found a new location yet but they are working on it. I hope they find a new place soon.

13. Default Re: Pattywagon

They will probably relocate to Frontier City since they're so good.

14. Default Re: Pattywagon

I doubt they even want to go anywhere like Frontier City.They didn't move by choice. They want to stay in the area that they were. Just a matter of finding a location.

Why don't they just move to the food park DT?

16. Default Re: Pattywagon

Good question - that was my thought.

sign at old location says they have moved north of britton on may.

patty wagon is open today. on the west side of may between britton and hefner.

I just heard on the police scanner that SWAT (aka ABLE), is on their way there with search warrants, going to shut it all down!

Quote Originally Posted by Skyline View Post
    I just heard on the police scanner that SWAT (aka ABLE), is on their way there with search warrants, going to shut it all down!

Has anyone confirmed if the PW has been shut down or not?

There supposedly was a "citywide" crackdown that shut down the Midtown event (where Paddy Wagon was possibly going to be at a future event).

22. Default Re: Pattywagon

Patty Wagon

We're reopen! Officer Pat says, "These buns don't lie!" Open until 2pm and 6-9pm at our new location on May between Britton and Hefner.

This is from their Facebook page.

Yep..they were open. Went there at 7 and picked up a couple of burgers. There were several people waiting on their orders.

I still can't decide if I like the sweet bun. ...

24. Default Re: Pattywagon

We finally made it to the Pattywagon Tuesday night and got burgers and fries. My cheeseburger was good and so were the fries, although the fries were a little saltier than i like. The bun was a little different but I kinda liked it. The meat was very good. We'll be going back again. It's fun trying new places.

Tried Pattywagon the other night. Fries were very salty. The burger was not bad. I like the bun which has a dense consistency and tastes like homemade. I have to complain about the cook who either had the griddle way too hot or just forgot about the meat and bun on the griddle because both the patty and the inside of the bun were burnt. The chocolate cake wasn't that great. I would eat there again but I would just order the burger.

Thread Information