Widgets Magazine

Thread: Wall-e

Default Wall-e

Is anyone planning on seeing this summer disney movie, I have seen previews and my wife and I are planning on taking our little 3 year girl to see it, it will be her first time in a theater GULP well at least it is a kids movie, I have seen parents take there little kids to horror movies (WHY). Well if you havent seen the previews for wall-e it looks really interesting it reminded me a a cartoon version of E.T mixed with Short Curcuit..

2. Default Re: Wall-e

Apple - Trailers - WALL•E

Jesseda, how about a Trial run with Horton Hears a Who? early Fri/Sat/Sun before noon at Quail Springs Mall? $5 bucks pp.

That is a cute movie.. looking at the trailers for this movie.. ( looks really fun) but it does have quite a bit of activity and might be a little much for her first movie... she might get scared!

When I took my little guys, I'd bring in some treats in case they got bored .. popcorn galore, sit near the Exit in case I had to take them out if they got too loud.

You might start practicing 'whispers' now and talk about Inside/Quiet voices for movies... doesn't hurt to start them young!

Having said all of that, it looks like it is going to be a great movie. Have fun!!!
    " You've Been Thunder Struck ! "

MadMonk Guest

Default Re: Wall-e

Hey, I had forgotten about that flick. Yeah, we'll probably go see it. My kids liked the preview in the theater.

The only thing about taking one as young as three is that movies in the theater tend to be a little too loud for them at first so be prepared for that (at least they were for mine, they sat there with their hands over their ears for the first half of the movie.)

Thread Information