Widgets Magazine
Page 98 of 103 FirstFirst ... 4893949596979899100101102 ... LastLast
Results 2,426 to 2,450 of 2567

Thread: Omni Hotel

Default Re: Omni Hotel

Quote Originally Posted by Southsider2 View Post
    https://www.omnihotels.com/hotels/oklahoma-city

Weekend rooms for the opening weekend seem to range from about $180-207/night, not including fees or taxes. I believe this puts it inline or slightly above the Ambassador Hotel's rates.
    I love the bathroom

Do you think NBA teams are going to start staying at the Omni instead of the Skirvin or Colcord?

Quote Originally Posted by dankrutka View Post
    Do you think NBA teams are going to start staying at the Omni instead of the Skirvin or Colcord?
    Yes.

There is one entire floor built with higher doorways and longer beds.

Can anyone confirm whether or not Bob's will open on day 1?

Quote Originally Posted by Paule4ou View Post
    Can anyone confirm whether or not Bob's will open on day 1?
    I'm not even sure if this is still going to happen. When I went by to take a close look, it didn't appear as any work was being done on their space.

Work could be happening inside but I couldn't see any evidence of it.

I just confirmed with their Corporate Director of Operations that it will open Friday, February 1st.

We recently had dinner at Bob's in Plano and the GM there is the one opening and training for OKC. It's still a go.

9. Default Re: Omni Hotel

I can't wait to eat there and have that monster carrot!

Quote Originally Posted by Paule4ou View Post
    I just confirmed with their Corporate Director of Operations that it will open Friday, February 1st.
    great news thanks

The lights look much better

Looks amazing, I cannot wait for a date night with the wife.

Quote Originally Posted by Mballard85 View Post
    I cannot wait for a date night with the wife.
    Sir, if you are being held hostage, please blink twice for yes, clear your throat for no. We have a patrol unit on the way.

Quote Originally Posted by HFAA Alum View Post
    Sir, if you are being held hostage, please blink twice for yes, clear your throat for no. We have a patrol unit on the way.
    HAHAHA, I'll send up the bat signal.

getting close

I can't wait to see what this looks like at the final moment of completion. It's too bad my wallet won't allow me to enjoy the inside personally.

I actually went to Louisville's Omni about two two months after they opened. The bookings were still low and I stayed there for only $71 per night. I paid more for the dinner at Bob's than the weekend stay.

Press release:

OMNI OKLAHOMA CITY HOTEL INTRODUCES FULL-SERVICE MOKARA SPA –
    FIRST OF ITS KIND FOR OKLAHOMA CITY; GIFT CARD PROMOTION PERFECT HOLIDAY GIFT

WHO:
    Mokara Spa located inside Omni Oklahoma City Hotel

WHAT:
    Mokara Spa pulls inspiration from the state’s precious commodity – cotton. Upon entering, guests will feel at peace with a calm and tranquil surrounding. Finishes have been carefully selected to maintain a simplistic and fresh aesthetic. Accents throughout the space are subtle yet detailed, including custom cotton weaved wall art and white marble chevron patterning. From the tranquil relaxation lounge and head-to-toe treatments to the revitalizing sauna and pampering nail services, guests will soon have the opportunity to experience a full-service spa in downtown Oklahoma City. Mokara Spa will be the perfect place for small groups, like wedding or bachelorette parties, to unwind together in its private room, which will be available for dining within the spa.

Mokara Spa features seven treatment rooms, with names derived from grown fibrous plants and other natural fibers, such as Angora, Linen and Wool. Spa guests will be surrounded by an aesthetic that is continuous with the hotel's design inspired by the many layers of Oklahoma’s regions. The overall design reflects the attention to detail guests will experience while enjoying their treatments.

Appointments will be available for both hotel guests and the general public interested in booking a service. Traditional gift cards or e-cards are now available for purchase with a $25 bonus per $100 spent (Limited Time Only). E-cards are digital cards that are emailed directly to the gift recipient, while traditional gift cards are mailed to the recipient.

TREATMENTS:
    In an oasis of rejuvenation, Mokara Spa will offer a vast array of unique treatments inspired by natural surroundings to create the perfect experience for an overall sense of vitality and well-being that is so essential to maintaining self-care. The full menu of services will be available soon, but a few highlights include:

• OKC Gemstone Facial - Revitalize, brighten and heal the skin with the transformative powers of natural facial gemstones. Malachite, pink tourmaline, citrine and natural botanicals infuse the skin to create a one-of-a-kind spa treatment. Emerge not only with beautiful skin, but a feeling of balance, total calm and in a peaceful state of mind.
    • Mokara Inner Glow Ritual - Your ritual journey will begin with a refreshing head-to-toe exfoliation. An aromatic melted shea butter is then liberally applied as your expert spa therapist envelops you in a hydrating cocoon. While relaxing, you will experience a nourishing hot oil scalp treatment with a personalized aromatherapy selection. To complete the journey, additional shea butter is expertly massaged into the skin, leaving the entire body hydrated and positively glowing.
    • Omni Blueberry Bliss Slimming Treatment - The super hydrating power of soy is combined with the antioxidant-fighting properties of blueberries to create a body slimming treatment. An organic soy sugar scrub with alpha-hydroxy-acids smooths and refines the skin, while also providing ultimate hydration and increased circulation. A blueberry-rich soy slimming body masque infuses the skin with a blend of free radical fighting ingredients and non-GMO soy, rich in isoflavones and healing vitamin B. This instantly firming and hydrating body wrap stimulates circulation to continue to refine and strengthen the appearance of your skin’s structure and overall elasticity. A must have for special occasions!

WHEN/WHERE:
    Omni Oklahoma City Hotel and Mokara Spa will open Tuesday, January 26, 2021, at 100 West Oklahoma City Blvd. Hotel reservations can be booked here. Spa reservations will be available to book in mid-January.

WHY:
    “A spa day or staycation at Oklahoma City’s newest premier hotel is a great way to start the new year,” Omni Oklahoma City Hotel General Manager Steve Keenan said. “We are starting to see more bookings ahead of our opening next month, so we are thrilled to offer gift cards as an option for those looking for a local present for anyone on their holiday gift list.”

Omni recently launched its new Stay A Part Of campaign to encourage guests and associates to Stay A Part Of what matters most during this unprecedented time. The spirit of this campaign laid the foundation for Omni as its associates continue to work diligently to adapt traditional hotel operations for a post COVID-19 world.

Omni Oklahoma City Hotel will open next month, following Omni Hotels & Resorts' Safe & Clean program, which launched in May 2020. In collaboration with Ecolab, the initiative includes extensive cleaning guidelines, processes, procedures and products to ensure guests' and associates' health, safety and comfort. The program follows the guidelines set forth by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and also meets or exceeds the "Safe Stay” initiative set forth by the American Hotel & Lodging Association (AHLA).

21. Default Re: Omni Hotel

Do you happen to have link to press release that has the hyperlinks in it?

Here are a bunch more from a recent Omni video update:

23. Default Re: Omni Hotel

Interesting how interior design seems to be moving away from cool neutrals and moving towards patterns and warmer colors along with wood and brick not painted in cooler neutrals. Hard to keep up with design trends.

Fabulous.

Saving up to eat at Bob's. I saw photos of those beautifully crusted steaks and my mouth is watering.

Blog Entries

Good read and outstanding pics, Thanks Pete...

Thread Information