Widgets Magazine
Page 96 of 141 FirstFirst ... 46919293949596979899100101 ... LastLast
Results 2,376 to 2,400 of 3525

Thread: Cannabis

Default Re: Time to Legalize Cannabis for recreational and medicinal use.

I think your statement “addicted to anger and outrage” speaks more to your point than anything else. Because I can’t see any point to that type of propaganda than to enrage people. It reminds me of when my grandparents would listen to rush limbaugh on AM radio and get caught up in conspiracy theories that bill Clinton was a Martian sent from space to give minorities equal rights.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Uptowner View Post
    I think your statement “addicted to anger and outrage” speaks more to your point than anything else. Because I can’t see any point to that type of propaganda than to enrage people. It reminds me of when my grandparents would listen to rush limbaugh on AM radio and get caught up in conspiracy theories that bill Clinton was a Martian sent from space to give minorities equal rights.
    Really sad. Latest rumors are that Hillary Clinton is a reptilian--a really bad rumor. Didn't feel any comfort to reveal such.

Qanon...

Quote Originally Posted by gopokes88 View Post
    It’s already starting. It’ll be another 15 years but it’s coming.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.lif...randing-effort
    I'm going to jump on this bandwagon. This is plainly idiotic and there is a defining characteristic which cannot--CANNOT--exist in adult-child sexual relationships which exists in mostly all adult relationships.

Consent. Children. They can't give it.

This exhibits dumbassery on the same level as the folks who preached that gay marriage would bring us bestiality. Just don't.

You guys have spent 15 or 20 posts discussing a .0000000000000000003% of all Christians. I have never heard any person in any church I have been to all over this state and country say anything remotely close to this. Don't worry your pretty little minds about a group that small and crazy.

Has anyone heard the final number of sigs for the petitions?

Quote Originally Posted by OKCRT View Post
    Has anyone heard the final number of sigs for the petitions?
    We won't know final numbers until GtV turns the petitions in to the Secretary of State on the 8th. So... two more days.

Looks like she signed them. I thought for sure she was going to wait as long as possible to do so in order to delay implementation.

https://kfor.com/2018/08/06/gov-fall...cal-marijuana/

Apparently the entire Green The Vote organization has practically been a sham. If you go to their Facebook page, the truth has been revealed about the signature numbers. Supposedly, the numbers that have been presented to us are not even close to what has really been collected. Such a disappointment..........

It's disgusting how it looks like a house of cards is falling. All they can do now is hope for a miracle and a half that enough signatures will come in from what little time is left.

https://nondoc.com/2018/08/07/green-...20big%20lie%27

How disappointing. I guess we will see what happens, but the leadership of the movement have shown their true unprofessional colors here and probably damaged the cause. Or, at the very least caused an imminent surge of outrage when the state claims there aren't enough signatures and people automatically jump to conspiracies. What a mess.

Kind of a cluster right now. Hopefully there's someone with a magic wand

Cray cray unprofessionalism. They could have thrown each other all under the bus AFTER the sigs were submitted. It’s like you asked a bunch of stoners to work for, or practically for free and then...oh wait.

I dont see the value for them inflating the numbers. 8t could actually depress signer turnout. Unless they were trying to set the board to call foul play if the count didn't go thier way.

Doesn't have anything to do with stoners and has everything to do with liars.

Quote Originally Posted by Ross MacLochness View Post
    Doesn't have anything to do with stoners and has everything to do with liars.
    The liars, I think, were even putting their faith in their lies. Issac was probably lying to himself when he said those petitions should be able to get done without paid signature takers.

I think this is comparable to the event promotion/convention world. I noticed in my time doing this that everyone inflated their numbers. I don't know if it's to seem more successful, or if they just suck at estimation. I've gotten pretty good and ballparking crowd sizes based on the event I've run, and I'm amazed how many events that might be lucky to be at 1000-1200 will report 5000 or higher.

Remember that ignouration a few months back?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	013C1538-F493-4DF4-A0BE-64F283DDEA77.jpeg 
Views:	54 
Size:	17.3 KB 
ID:	14838

I hate to be this way, but this is kind of one of those situations where the jokes write themselves.

This is the image Tulsa World is running today regarding this counting "scandal" or whatever you want to call it.

ANd the World has been overly sympathetic to the movement in my estimation, then they run this to make the guy look like, well...

That could pass for a mug shot.

I mean can no one in this state act like an adult?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Eric View Post
    I hate to be this way, but this is kind of one of those situations where the jokes write themselves.

This is the image Tulsa World is running today regarding this counting "scandal" or whatever you want to call it.

ANd the World has been overly sympathetic to the movement in my estimation, then they run this to make the guy look like, well...
    They look stoned to me. Seen that look in my earlier years on Paseo and Memorial Park.

I am not gonna dog them too much because they have done more to help the cause than just about any one else that I can name. People fluff the numbers all the time and it's actually pretty normal to do so in some cases. It's keeps the moral up for the people out there sweating on the streets trying to get sigs. Every national media outlet was fluffing when they were declaring Hillary the winner before election day. They acted like it was cut and dry and their polls proved it.

Thread Information